BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

Mercerman, oh ok, it's just that you were telling everyone to put there houses on rovers staying up a couple of weeks ago, just wondering if you had done the same?

Indeed too subtle for a Saturday afternoon with a drink or two !

Let's just say misplaced hope and optimism - heart ruling head.

Fortunately, wont be homeless just yet !

Enough for now as wife about to drag me out for the night.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think ill renew. i cant justify buying a ticket whilst feeling the way i do about how our club is run and managed. the only thing that runs through my mind is how i will feel on match days when im sat at home and i see people walking past. it will kill me but i need to stay strong

Good man. Anyhow, ive renewed, and i'll be damned if folk on here are going to call me "stupid" for doing so. My decision, so deal with it.

I respect your decision to renew as it is your choice....just as it is my decision not to renew.

Not sure why folk are having a go at each other for renewing / not renewing.....all personal choice at the end of the day. We all see things in different ways....my way is to stick 2 fingers up to the Venkys and go to selective away games / watch a few games down the pub

BUT, I know that, for some, that isn't enough and they need the match day buzz and I respect that but, in my opinion, the dark clouds that loom over Ewood will be there for some time to come

:angry:

In the pub last night after the Chorley game (3 v 2) and chatting to one of the Rovers ticket office staff. Told me that Early Bird sales to date have fallen "somewhat short of 2,000". ,!!

Wonder what the 'somewhat short of' means !?!?

Heard a number of 1,400 a few days ago which kind of ties-in.

Don't know how many exactly. I am also having to be very careful re my source as all BRFC employees are under threat of dismissal for gross misconduct if they reveal anything "behind the scenes" or " make any critical comment about the owners or the management".

Don't know how many exactly. I am also having to be very careful re my source as all BRFC employees are under threat of dismissal for gross misconduct if they reveal anything "behind the scenes" or " make any critical comment about the owners or the management".

Employment Tribunal country I'd imagine.

btw Have the slumdogs made em all sign the official secrets act?

Some of the personnel who have left, since Venkys took over, are in no rush to seek new employment - juicy pay offs ensure that.

Employment Tribunal country I'd imagine.

btw Have the slumdogs made em all sign the official secrets act?

Not really Gordon if the employment contract strictly forbids it.

Some of the personnel who have left, since Venkys took over, are in no rush to seek new employment - juicy pay offs ensure that.

They would have had to sign Compromise Agreements which would bind them to confidentiality. Mind you the confidentiality clauses are effectively non- enforceable as the employer would have to go to the County Court which is public and all the dirty washing would be aired in public which somewhat defeats the object! However if the individual did go public it would be harder for them to find a job in football again.

How about starting the BRFCS away travel club? So many will not sign up for a ST at Ewood but would no doubt like to take in a few if not most away matches. I'd imagine there must be lots of empty seats at many grounds when BRFC visit so assuming that we scrap to safety and remain in the Prem the likes of Sland / Villa / Fulham / why not form a bidding group? If we are relegated then there surely there will be a host of clubs willing to deal. Do we actually need to get them from BRFC?:huh: No doubt we'd need to be licensed / approved etc to act as agent but if we could guarantee 2000-3000 ticket sales then it would be interesting to bid £20-£25 on a take it or leave it basis and see if there are any clubs willing to bite. If they won't then (Please don't use that word again) em and do a deal at Chorley (assuming they are at home when BRFC are away. We'll miss the blue and whites but retain and hopefully preserve much of the cameraderie.

A massive away following and rows of empty seats at Ewood would be embarrassing for the owners and mighty difficult for even the most 'in the agents pocket', anti BRFC journo to explain away.

The Yellow & Black away club? :huh:

Everyone wearing yellow & black scarves, shirts, hats etc, instead of the blue & white.........& the elephant washers can`t ban the banners :tu:

The Yellow & Black away club? :huh:

Everyone wearing yellow & black scarves, shirts, hats etc, instead of the blue & white.........& the elephant washers can`t ban the banners :tu:

This idea was floated a few months back and I for one think its a cracking idea to only attend away games. Lets face it away games are more fun anyway, better atmosphere and if nothing else will show we support the team, but we don’t support the owners.

I get the feeling that the majority of fans feeling detatched from the club currently, are the ones who've put the miles in over the years and would probably do so again if it was presented in a certain way.

Food for thought :rock:

The away games only thing is a complete pipe dream, we are not suddenly going to start taking 2/3k plus to away games no matter who the owners are, you would get a few hundred signed up at the most.

How much are Stanley tickets next year?

Just checked their website........

Adult Full price: 285.00

Adult Early price (up to 30th Apr): 255.00

Wow! Puts ours into perspective. Tempted though, especially if shenanigans carry on here next season.

Link

The away games only thing is a complete pipe dream, we are not suddenly going to start taking 2/3k plus to away games no matter who the owners are, you would get a few hundred signed up at the most.

We used to take 2/3k away throughout the 90's, so I don't think its a pipe dream at all.

But then again you could be right, so lets not bother doing anything at all, we'll just pay for our season tickets and continue like nothings changed ;)

We used to take 2/3k away throughout the 90's, so I don't think its a pipe dream at all.

But then again you could be right, so lets not bother doing anything at all, we'll just pay for our season tickets and continue like nothings changed ;)

Didn't used to cost £100-150 for an away trip in the 90s did it though?

Archived