BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom V Rovers Preview 7th April 2012

Ozz

Its clear to me what this side needs;

A full back that can deliver consistently good set pieces. A Dennis Irwin type for instance.

A rangy center half who can take command at the back. Someone similar to Chris Smalling for instance.

And a busy and aggressive center forward who won't give opposing players a minutes peace. An example might be Wayne Rooney.

Where oh where could we possibly find three players who could fit the mould?

I know, i'm living in a dream world.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Rovers!! FFS Chaddy's got a quid on this!

And it's that sort of commitment and belief that will keep us up. Actually I took us to win 2 1, fiver. In the manager of the year in waiting we trust... I cant see there being a problem apart from ability, organisation and desire.

A full back that can deliver consistently good set pieces. A Dennis Irwin type for instance.

A rangy center half who can take command at the back. Someone similar to Chris Smalling for instance.

And a busy and aggressive center forward who won't give opposing players a minutes peace. An example might be Wayne Rooney.

+10

At least it made me laugh before full time

Hit the nail on the head!!

For those calling for Givet, has anyone thought of the monstrous appearance fee?

Which pales in contrast to the monstrous loss in income from dropping out of the Premier League.

A KICK UP THE ARSE!!! :angry:

Archived