BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom V Rovers Preview 7th April 2012

Ozz

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dann is a disgrace and should never put the rovers kit on ever again. He's championship quality and I don't know what kind of scouting was done before buying him for 8 million pounds. A TRULEY SHOCKING BUY! THE WORST ONE EVERY! REPLACING JONES WITH DANN HAS RELEGATED US! FFS!!! SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE AGAINST VENKYS. SOMEONE PLEASE GO TO THERE HOUSE IN INDIA AND JUST LET THEM HAVE IT!!! CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!!!

• Backroom

I await the inevitable 'if we play like that for the rest of the season we'll be ok' from Kean

We're down IMO that's it

NO IM BLAMING DANN! WE SHOULDNT EVEN BE IN THAT SITUATION IF IT WASNT FOR HIM!! I HAVE NEVER HATED A ROVERS PLAYER BEFORE!!!

Who keeps picking him above a vastly superior player (Givet)?

Who keeps sticking with the same deadwood and yet drops Formica who's been one of our better players this season?

The main person to blame for our predicament is cockface on the bench.

Kean Out !!!!!!!

it'll never happen so i understand apathy creeps in, but there really needs to be more KEAN OUT going on.

If we are down before the last home game i'd like to think the protest would be of epic proportions, but then everyone already knows the fix is in and it would achieve less than nothing

Archived