BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom V Rovers Preview 7th April 2012

Ozz

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it'll never happen so i understand apathy creeps in, but there really needs to be more KEAN OUT going on.

If we are down before the last home game i'd like to think the protest would be of epic proportions, but then everyone already knows the fix is in and it would achieve less than nothing

The Kean outs should never have ceased !!!!!!

That was a mistake , no way can any team turn the corner with him in charge !!!

Something seriously wrong going on.... Im sure our squad comprises of 20+ players?! But Kean consistently uses the same 12 week in, week out.

Kean is a despicable character and one of the worst football "managers" in the history of the game, but surely Venky's/the Raos are the ones who deserve most of the blame for this - if it is true that they actually have given Kean a MATCH DAY BUDGET. If true, it is truly outrageous and confirms that Venky's are the worstfootball club owners ever. God, how I hate Venky's and Kean.

THEY ONLY HAD 2 IN THE BOX AND 1 OF THEM SCORES. This is classic relegation stuff, a combination of poor finishing and bad defending costing us dear in a game where we have played most of the football and had most of the chances. Down to 19th as well.

Archived