BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom V Rovers Preview 7th April 2012

Ozz

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching the game, wigan have got a lot of fight in them even i chelsea get a late winner wigan are well equipped to stay up.

I thought all year they would stay up if they could get someone scoring a few goals. Ours have dried up at the fworst time though by the looks of it.

• Backroom

To get nothing from Bolton and West Brom away. Disgraceful. Our GD really crap now.

We didn't get anything from either of them at home either pal :lol: pathetic team and a pathetic manager.

Kean is a despicable character and one of the worst football "managers" in the history of the game, but surely Venky's/the Raos are the ones who deserve most of the blame for this - if it is true that they actually have given Kean a MATCH DAY BUDGET. If true, it is truly outrageous and confirms that Venky's are the worstfootball club owners ever. God, how I hate Venky's and Kean.

don't call him that, he's a lot of things but make no mistake he ain't that, we have had no manager for 17 months

It was Hanley marking Ridgwell by the way but holy hell our defence is bad. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SELLING SAMBA AND NELSEN YOU ###### ###### VENKY'S!!!!!! (Please don't use that word again) OFF AND I HOPE YOUR BUSINESS GOES BANKRUPT!!

3-0.

That's us relegated, then.

Hopefully there will be a protest of epic proportions at the last home match (possibly the last ever Premier League match at Ewood). Not that it will change anything, but giving Kean hell and mocking the Raos for 90 minutes straight will at least provide some microscopic comfort for the fans.

This is just so very, very sad.

To all the evil individuals responsible for ruining our great club: I wish you the very worst.

Archived