BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the bloke who recorded the video, I love you!

Steve, you did the dirty on Sam, you're not worthy to hold the same managers job at OUR football club. Do the dignified thing and hand your notice in once you arrive in Pune.

You chose the wrong team and fans to mess with.

Well, in a roundabout way he has put Blackburn Rovers back on the map. It's gone viral.

Kind of worrying, Desai may see this as great publicity. He's got more online chatter than if we'd won the Champions league.

I can't get over how badly dressed he is.

I know the suit that looks like a £50 Asda whoopsy he wears for matchdays is bad, but god-damn that top is terrible!!!

What gets me here is that he gets paid a fortune, and he can't buy decent clothes, dunno what that top is but it looks like an early 90's Technics special from accy market, not that I used to wear these of course!!! :rock:

Anyway, I hope he gets what he deserves, what a scumbag... GET THE F**K OUT OF MY CLUB!!!

These are excellent points. Well worth forwarding to the Guardian, Independent, Mail, Beeb etc!

Thanks to put it into context.. the article about the acedemy Rovers site. Bowyer before Kean arrives as coach from coventry.. 8th of May about the previous season and Jones already promoted to reserves..

And Keans comments..

"I'll go back. When I came in, he was playing in the academy. So I went down to one of the academy games. I said, 'who's that lad there?' I said to the academy coach.

He said 'Phil Jones.'

And I went, 'what do you think to him?'

And they said 'oh, we're not sure we're gonna keep him on.'

I went, 'are you fudgin' joking?'

And he went 'what, do you think he's good?'

And I went 'send him up to see me at the training centre fudgin' tomorrow. Good? He's... he's... he's... he's as good as John Terry. He runs the... get him up to... if you don't like him, no problem. I fudgin' like him. Send him up to traini... to see me at training centre tomorrow.'

Funny thing is instead of slating Sam his own comments show him stealing the credit and slating his OWN COACHING team, if I was Bowyer or Cannon I would not be happy.

Oh and of course.. Kean arrives three months later... although makes me cringe reading back on it.. Rovers site again

Well, in a roundabout way he has put Blackburn Rovers back on the map. It's gone viral.

Kind of worrying, Desai may see this as great publicity. He's got more online chatter than if we'd won the Champions league.

Worrying thought! :mellow:

I imagine that in the next 24 hours we are going to have a very earnest Steve Kean EXCLUSIVE on Sky Sports News where he'll wriggle and wriggle and blame everyone but himself.

If Venky's don't sack him now they are just going to draw further scrutiny on their tin-pot regime. Either way, I can feel a storm brewing and am waiting with open arms!

Cheers wee Stevie!

This is total rocket fuel! The man has just shown himself to be the self deluded, lying scumbag that we have known him to be all along. The timing of this video's release is absolutely perfect! Lie your way out of this one you f*****g sh*tbag!

I've never been one for twitter, despite having an account. I can now see one of the advantages of it! This story is spreading like wild fire.

The world can see you for what you truly are Steve Kean. You had your chance to leave gracefully. If you had maybe this wouldn't have come out. You decided to stay, run the club into the ground, lie, cheat, spin, divide the fans, turn the press and the public on the supporters, relegate us, back our clueless owners and make endless antagonising statements, especially since we were relegated. You deserve all the questions, embarrassment, criticism, investigations and hopefully the sack, which follows.

I continue to be unsurprised by this cretinous man's behaviour.

That said, the video is far from the smoking gun we all dreamed of. It centres on Kean making out that he is the one who spotted Phil Jones (later described by Keano's old mate Chris Coleman as a "Rolls Royce") and talking up the other youngsters in the club as if he's some shrewd, gimlet-eyed talent spotter, prowling the youth training sessions like a modern day Lobanovskyi. It's sad really, especially went it is blatantly apparent to the world and his wife that the man hasn't even the faintest notion of what he's doing.

Unfortunately he's either too sober (for a change) or too wily to say anything truly damning, even though he's clearly relaxed enough to be referring to Allardyce as "a crook" (which only confirms what we all knew about their relationship anyway) and is swearing like a dock-worker at last orders. He sidesteps the question about why Allardyce was sacked simply to change the subject or because he hasn't quite finished his story about the day he discovered future Premier League runner-up Phil Jones.

All in all, the video simply shows a pathetic no-mark acting like he's the tits. Like I say, sad.

"And so I turns to Johannes and I says, 'Johannes, why don't you try those pearl earrings?'" #SteveKeanLies

From that article:

'Attempts to contact Blackburn officials to discuss the footage proved unsuccessful last night.'

Obviously. Could the last one out switch off the lights please?

Archived