BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

• Backroom

Thanks. More questions.

Is the person who filmed it a Rovers fan ?

Why has the video only come into the public domain now ?

Why was it not released at the start of the season ?

Assume so.

No idea.

No idea, but maybe something to do with legal implications.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now trending at number 2 on Twitter:

United Kingdom trends

#RememberThatKidInSchool

#SteveKeanLies

Joey Tempest

#joeybartonfilms

Gary Numan

Huey Morgan

Euro 2020

iTunes Festival

Diablo 3

R.E

Come on, lets get it to No1 !

All though the video content is pretty damning in itself, I cannot see Steve Kean being fired of the back of it... I guess one way we will know is in the next few hours if he is not sat on a plane bound for Sunny India...

If he isn't sacked, then I think this is more damning than the video, it will truly show who is in charge of Blackburn Rovers and the dark forces that are at work in the background.

Assume so.

No idea.

No idea, but maybe something to do with legal implications.

The legal implications are no different now to last July.

Whoever has been sitting on this has done Rovers fans a great disservice.

If this had been released 9 months ago we could have been rid of this idiot and possibly still in the Premier League

Jim, people have been aware of it for sometime but not known the full contents. Seems like the lad who had it was reluctant to release it. I'm sure he had his reasons but it would have been ideal to put into the public domain after the Bolton game.

Strange to hang on to it until we were relegated.

Thanks. More questions.

Is the person who filmed it a Rovers fan ?

Why has the video only come into the public domain now ?

Why was it not released at the start of the season ?

Yeah. He's a Rovers fan. Not sure why he's only just released it - but IMO its come at the right time.

Jim, people have been aware of it for sometime but not known the full contents. Seems like the lad who had it was reluctant to release it. I'm sure he had his reasons but it would have been ideal to put into the public domain after the Bolton game.

Agree.

However, it might just prove to be the catalyst for a turning point, where our club starts to recover from 18 months of insanity.

Knowing Kean it won't get him sacked anyway but the timing of the video's release is poor to say the least.

If it had been put in the public domain in the middle of the season (after the Carling Cup debacle at Cardiff would have been good) the pressure on Kean to resign would have been immense.

Kean will worm his way of this you'll see, I liar will keep lying, he'll quickly change the topic and the press can;t get hold on Venkys anyway.

This is what I fear as well.

I can hear him saying: "I'd rather not comment on that. We have more important things to do right now which is to built a competative squad. We are moving forward and this is a very exciting time for the club (me)"

Yeah. He's a Rovers fan. Not sure why he's only just released it - but IMO its come at the right time.

The best time was last summer. What's the point of releasing it now when the damage has been done ?

How do I do that Mercer?, still not too familiar with Twitter.

Make a comment with #stevekeanlies tag eg

Robin Hume‏@RobinBoomBoom

So I said to Matt, "There's this lad on Tyneside called Bobby, I reckon he'll be useful" #SteveKeanLies

Knowing Kean it won't get him sacked anyway but the timing of the video's release is poor to say the least.

If it had been put in the public domain in the middle of the season (after the Carling Cup debacle at Cardiff would have been good) the pressure on Kean to resign would have been immense.

Fairly sure had it been released then, the media would have been more inclined to turn on the Rovers fans once more...

And lets be honest...is it REALLY that damning?

The best time was last summer. What's the point of releasing it now when the damage has been done ?

I can understand why someone would not want to put thmselves in a position where they felt responsible for further destabalising the club in the middle of the season.

I hope fans have a thick skin. Looking at the comments on twitter by those in the football media, the releasing of a private conversation hasn't gone down too well. Expect a few 'nasty & evil Rovers fans' articles in the papers over the coming days.

its not private, it is in a public place

Archived