BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully the venky's don't like a representative of their business acting like this in public.......dont think we should jinx it and just presume he will be fired

That same employee has been on television gibbering like a gibbon for the past 18 months. The owners don't give a (Please don't use that word again).

I'm still trying to figure out how this will inform the media reaction to a grinning Kean returning from India having received a vote of confidence, a blow job and a new contract.

You can't be caught on film calling anyone a 'crook' these days without suffering for it!

Indeed. Though I honestly can't see Sam Allardyce taking action.

I don't think this will have any kind of effect except to make Kean look bad and give him some bad press. But that's nothing new; they haven't sacked him so far for it, so I don't expect them to do so now either.

I don't think this will have any kind of effect except to make Kean look bad and give him some bad press.

That all depends on Big Sam's reaction. Given he's got a play-off final to prepare for I suspect we may have a little wait on our hands.

The bit that really winds me up now more than anything is just how he lies even to the general public.. there is always enough element of doubt that unless you actually looked it up, knew the facts or knew those involved you are not sure if it is a lie or even believe it outright.. he turned the fact that Jones and Lowe got promoted around the time he arrived (not many would of known they had already been promoted to the reserves by Cannon and Bowyer) into him being the man behind it, he turned the fact that not that many actually protested into most fans back him, he turned players injury records into an excuses as to why he was not playing them and turned the fact Sam had alleged but never proven bung allegations into him being a crook.

That level of ability to lie and use outside elements to gain glory or bury the truth is even more concerning than his ineptitude because he will be able to make the people he wants really believe him, normally you only find that ability in professional con artists and it is a skill that takes many years of practice to get away with, which he has been to the general public, press, quite a few Rovers fans and more than likely those idiot owners as well.

Coco is talking to a group of people he doesn't know!

Is that really how the Venkys who are known for their high regard for 'family values' want 'their' Company to be represented in the Public eye - by a drunk bald fat man with a loud mouth in a Hong Kong bar.

Remember Mrs Desai - Coco is the Public Face of your FAMILY all around the World

I don't think this will have any kind of effect except to make Kean look bad and give him some bad press. But that's nothing new; they haven't sacked him so far for it, so I don't expect them to do so now either.

Even if it manages to turn the mainstream press against him and subsequently offer Rovers fans some sympathy it will be worth it. If the press had been more of an ally during the season it might have gone some way to shaming Venky's into removing him. If 'lickle ol Rovers' fans were proven to have been correct all the time, then a sympathetic press will be very helpful. Does Allardyce not write for The Sun? If so they should go to town on wee Stevie. And that particular rag must have been responsible for more sackings (across all sectors) than any other.

He still wont be sacked... old teflon stevie and his asda suit with his media lovers will survive this and come up smelling of roses.

Something along the lines....."It was a lifesize clone I have been working on with NASA.. we threw it out there in public just to see how it coped, needless to say it it needs a bit of adjusting but were are working on it and we will take the positives from it"

:wacko:

Did anybody go to this event in APRIL 2009? 'An Evening with Sam Allardyce' ( http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~1604487,00.html)

Because I did and he brought up a young lad called Phil Jones, 'the new John Terry' he called him.

Steve Kean joined the club in AUGUST 2009, (http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~1742737,00.html)

#stevekeanlies

Did anybody go to this event in APRIL 2009? 'An Evening with Sam Allardyce' ( http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~1604487,00.html)

Because I did and he brought up a young lad called Phil Jones, 'the new John Terry' he called him.

Steve Kean joined the club in AUGUST 2009, (http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~1742737,00.html)

#stevekeanlies

Facts Matty. Nobody deals in them anymore. :(

Brilliant.

Kean has a grenade up his arse and the pin has been pulled.

Wonder if Mrs D (the ugly fat bitch) will pull it out with her teeth.

Time to go Keano, TIME TO GO KEANO, TIME TO GO..... :lol::D:P

Talking about libel .... big Sam should be looking to sue his ass off.

If he doesn't get binned off after this, there really is no hope.

I fear the worst.

You're absolute right. Gives Mrs Desai the perfect out-------she can sack him over this without losing face. As if a manager who behaves like this can possibly be kept on.

If he isn't sacked this time, he never will be.

Archived