BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Out banners

In Brisbane, Australia, on Tuesday night, a "Kean Out" banner was displayed at the Australia v. Japan World Cup Qualifier (result 1-1 - Emo out injured unfortunately, but Capt. Lucas was on show).

I've posted a couple of images in a "Kean Out" album in the Gallery. http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=6152&do=view_album&album=104

We could do a good collection of "Kean Out" banners around the world and put them in the Gallery for Mrs Desai to look at.

Who can get the most unusual and most recognisable location for a "Kean Out" banner to be displayed?

Have any been seen at the Euro 12 England games?

Share you favourite photos on Facebook and get them going viral.

Looking forward to seeing your photos. . .

John

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not seeing the album and I don't think Kean Out banners will sway Desai.

You're probably right but for some strange reaaon they provide me with great amusement especially those in unusual locations.

Maybe, but Kean Out is the first step in dismantling the Rao regime.

I thought we'd established it was the other way around?

What I meant though was I think we started off some time ago with a novelty "post your Kean Out" pictures thread.

It never really took off but could be a nice distraction.

I just enjoy it for the comedy value. Lets the Kean regime know it's not just the locals who want his head.

It's painfully obvious by now that Desai (or whoever owns us) has no interest in public opinion or...y'know...success of any kind.

It adds comedy value to a joke of a manager and administration ... no problem with that the more the merrier , in fact the more strange and further away from football i see these banners the better

had 'kean out' written in the dirt on the back of my van for months, its my excuse or not cleaning it and i do feel the urge to write it on the sides of all unwashed vehicles i happen past.....that said if i happened past keans motor i may write something else.

had 'kean out' written in the dirt on the back of my van for months, its my excuse or not cleaning it and i do feel the urge to write it on the sides of all unwashed vehicles i happen past.....that said if i happened past keans motor i may write something else.

I have kean out and venkys out on mine ha.

Just seen another twitter pic with Rovers banners and Kean out stretched across a street in Kiev, can anyone post the pic from twitter, linked to the one earlier on this thread?

Archived