BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ST Renewing / Not Renewing & Reasons

None-Renewal Reasons  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Last season I had a season ticket. This year I don't and the follow statements are true) tick all that apply

• The division we are in played a part in my decision
    • The manager played a part in my decision
    • The owners played a part in my decision
    • The cost played a part in my decision
    • Lifestyle changes (e.g. moving) played a part in my decision
    • I will renew once Steve Kean has gone
    • I will renew once we have new owners
    • I will renew once we are better run (regardless of the owners / manager)
    • I will renew once we are back in the premiership
    • I'm not ever likely to renew
    • I will still attend some home games
    • I will still attend some away game
    • I'm not likely to attend any Rovers games now
    • N/A - I *WILL* be renewing (or have already renewed)
    • N/A - I didn't have a season ticket last season and still wont
    • N/A - I didn't have a season ticket last season, but will this season

OJ mentioned in another thread he believed that once it comes out just how much ST renewals have fallen by, it will get spun that it's all about relegation (when we all know it isn't). Somebody else mentioned in another thread it would be interesting to see the potential venue increase if SK was to be replaced.

So here was have a poll to collect that data.

All votes are public and you can select more than one option.

Oh and because it's multi-select, the percentage values are nonsense, but I'm sure somebody will post more meaningful analysis of the stats as we go.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venkys are a set of clueless morons. Not one of them deserves any association with this football club. However I would still attend if Steve Kean was fired as manager, regardless of how totally inept Venkys are.

I will renew my ticket the day that Steve Kean is removed in all capacities from my football club.

The number of ex-ST holders not renewing has been roughly double the number of ST holders who are renewing all day.

If that extrapolates to the entire customer base, that's going to be a monumental drop in numbers.

Please can all the 'protestors' also remove there seat details on thier profiles, so we know who actually attends games.

Thanks

Get over your current "I'm a better fan than you" attitude Hughsey, It's not very becoming, and just a deliberate attempt to wind people up.

Venkys are a set of clueless morons. Not one of them deserves any association with this football club. However I would still attend if Steve Kean was fired as manager, regardless of how totally inept Venkys are.

I will renew my ticket the day that Steve Kean is removed in all capacities from my football club.

+1

Well I hate to be a pain - no point in changing the habit of a lifetime - but this is not really a poll, so as to avoid people quoting statistics. Multiple choices by the same users surely mean the result is skewed?

I see why there is an attempt to collect data but please be very careful of using the percentages as several people have used more than one option. This skews the whole thing as people like me, who have renewed, can only chose one option potentially suggesting three times as many people have not renewed when in fact it's the same people making three, or in one case more, selections.

I voted "will renew once we have new owners".

They`ve treated the fans with utter contempt since day one.

I didn`t re-new last season cos of them.

The actual question at the top of topic is about people not renewing. It isn't apparent until you get to the bottom of the list that people who have renewed could actually vote. I am quite sure the number of people not renewing will be quite high, I also think that people who have renewed may have left the topic without voting.

-Manager played a part in my decision

-Owners played a part in my decision

-I will renew once Steve Kean is gone

-Im not likely to attend any Rovers games now

In fairness, they are the exact same reasons I didn't renew last season.

• Backroom

renewed already !!

What else will you do on a saturday?

Other things?

I still want to renew eventually (inner turmoil right now) but won't be stuck for things to do if I don't

Well I hate to be a pain - no point in changing the habit of a lifetime - but this is not really a poll, so as to avoid people quoting statistics. Multiple choices by the same users surely mean the result is skewed?

I see why there is an attempt to collect data but please be very careful of using the percentagesas several people have used more than one option. This skews the whole thing as people like me, who have renewed, can only chose one option potentially suggesting three times as many people have not renewed when in fact it's the same people making three, or in one case more, selections.

If only someone had whispered that in Coco's ear last season! ^_^

Seriously though, that surely can't be the reason why so few people have voted, can it?

The number of ex-ST holders not renewing has been roughly double the number of ST holders who are renewing all day.

If that extrapolates to the entire customer base, that's going to be a monumental drop in numbers.

Not being sarky Glenn but if you lived around Blackburn you would have picked that up 2 months ago.

I'm probably going to get shot down for this, but that 8000 isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Let's get one things straight, sales would NEVER have been 0, 1000, 2000 etc, so there's no point campaigning for it.

The club has to have some kind of matchgoing fanbase in place, otherwise post Venky's BRFC will have even less chance of getting back on track.

Archived