BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ST Renewing / Not Renewing & Reasons

None-Renewal Reasons  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Last season I had a season ticket. This year I don't and the follow statements are true) tick all that apply

• The division we are in played a part in my decision
    • The manager played a part in my decision
    • The owners played a part in my decision
    • The cost played a part in my decision
    • Lifestyle changes (e.g. moving) played a part in my decision
    • I will renew once Steve Kean has gone
    • I will renew once we have new owners
    • I will renew once we are better run (regardless of the owners / manager)
    • I will renew once we are back in the premiership
    • I'm not ever likely to renew
    • I will still attend some home games
    • I will still attend some away game
    • I'm not likely to attend any Rovers games now
    • N/A - I *WILL* be renewing (or have already renewed)
    • N/A - I didn't have a season ticket last season and still wont
    • N/A - I didn't have a season ticket last season, but will this season

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats alarming for a business to lose 50% of its customers over a season.

Even more alarming that its so obvious what they need to do to get some of those people back.

What they could have done Brad.......the ship has sailed now for a vast majority of the non renewers I suspect.

Its possibly too late now to win most of those back i know what you are saying. I for one would return if he went but it may take more for others

That's all it will take for me........The minute i hear it confirmed that Kean is history for Rovers my application for a S/T will be on it's way.

Renewing. I'm a Rovers fan.

Can all Rovers fan unanimously agree to ignore this clown.....he needs people to bite otherwise he would soon get bored.......trolls/wums act like they do because they don't get enough social interaction in real life and arguing/attempting to wind people up are the best way to go about this.

Not renewed after approx 45 years a a season ticket holder.

Still a Rovers fan.

Fair enough. I'm both a fan and a supporter.

Can all Rovers fan unanimously agree to ignore this clown.....he needs people to bite otherwise he would soon get bored.......trolls/wums act like they do because they don't get enough social interaction in real life and arguing/attempting to wind people up are the best way to go about this.

Those are simply my reasons for renewing. Sorry if this causes you great grief.

Fair enough. I'm both a fan and a supporter.

I wouldn't regard 92er as anything less than a fan and a supporter of Blackburn Rovers. He's been going down to Ewood Park since before you were born but feels the best way to support the club is not going to Ewood under the present regime. He's not alone. It would appear that 8,000 others have a similar viewpoint. Although I've renewed my ticket I'll still be voicing my concerns about the manager. I certainly don't regard myself as more of a supporter of the club than those who have not renewed and to be honest braddock I certainly don't regard your goodself to be more of a supporter than 92er and the thousands of others who have not renewed. We are all supporters but just have a different viewpoint with regard to renewing season tickets.

Just put the WUM on ignore. As someone else said he needs replies to his wumming to be noticed. He's still on ignore for me since his last wind up.

Which implies that those who don't renew aren't a supporter... one day you might find your other brain cell :blink:

I think that was his intention....remember part of his thinking is that a lot of what he says is right because he thinks he is smarter than most others on here......he even did that long post next to his thesaurus trying to use as many big words as possible to demonstrate this.

Already am.

Please stop quoting him/her - thanks. :tu:

I think that was his intention....remember part of his thinking is that a lot of what he says is right because he thinks he is smarter than most others on here......he even did that long post next to his thesaurus trying to use as many big words as possible to demonstrate this.

Which post was that?

Renewing. I'm a Rovers fan.

I'd disagree strongly with that. You are NOT a Rovers fan you are a fan of the Venkys and their abysmal regime.

Anyway so what? It's safe to assume that 99% of all members on here are Rovers fans to some degree. I'd say the most dedicated and most principled are the ones who intend (at much greater cost to themselves) to go to all away matches and stay away from home games in order to force the owners into change.

I'd disagree strongly with that. You are NOT a Rovers fan you are a fan of the Venkys and their abysmal regime.

Anyway so what? It's safe to assume that 99% of all members on here are Rovers fans to some degree. I'd say the most dedicated and most principled are the ones who intend (at much greater cost to themselves) to go to all away matches and stay away from home games in order to force the owners into change.

Just put her on ignore.

Dreadful wind-up merchant, who only comes on for a good dig.

I am not. I don't like Venky's. I gave them a chance, much longer than many others, yet I don't see them as evil, rather believe they are clueless and in over their heads.

We all know the majority of this board is manily talk so I won't be expecting huge away attendences. I'm surprised you don't see me as a fan.

Not renewed after approx 45 years as a season ticket holder.

Still a Rovers fan.

Sad news after such amazing support for the club over so many years. You must have some brilliant memories dating back to when we were genuinely part of the community and one and all were proud of the club. Fingers crossed fans like these can be attracted back at some stage.

I cant understand any true rovers fan having a go at any fan who would prefer to more effectively protest against the venkys by not renewing their season ticket. It must surely be the only way to lodge any support for the club we have grown up to know and love.

less bums on seats will hurt the numpties more than protests and Banners !

Archived