BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

Kean speaking to his many imaginary friends again I see.

I bet he hasn't spoken to a rovers fan for months out of 'fear'

The best bit is when he says we are aiming for 90 points!! It is easy to underestimate clubs in this division, but they are professional outfits who will not in anyway be frightened of playing the Rovers under Kean, home or away.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than players out might be more accurate. With income streams drying up to a trickle what would be your move Mercerman?

If I owned the club, I would simply put management in place who knew what the feck they were doing.

All our problems, playing and non playing, relate to the fact that, IMO, we have p1ss poor management and my personal view is that, outside Rovers, Kean, Shaw, Agnew etc would find extreme difficulty in finding employment elsewhere in football at anywhere near the level they are at now.

Until the clowns have left the circus, we are hurtling towards the abyss. Let's hope the penny soon drops.

But despite drawing their first game of the season Kean has shrugged off any suggestion that he is under pressure for results in order to keep his job."We are getting on fine," said Kean. "Obviously Shebby had a press conference or a get together with some fans and some things were said."But we are only focused on games, points and team spirit and we have got that in abundance. The dressing room is very united and the players that have come in have done well."We have got some good types and if you get the right types you will have a strong dressing room."The team spirit is backed up by every individual player in the team and I think that was there to see on Saturday when were under the cosh towards the end of the game."Everybody is under pressure to get results and that is part of the job. It is a part of the job that you have to enjoy."

Just a shame its a part of the job you aren't that good at.

Hopefully plenty of Kean Out chants from the off tomorrow. Not too many soul sellers in attendance I hope

If that sentence means what i think it means!, then your just talking Bull, If you are claiming all those in attendence(which includes me) are all "soulless" Rovers Fans, then how can you "hope" that their all going to be chanting Kean Out, get your sulking ass down their yourself and shout what you like for 90mins(as i will be and im sure many others), The Venky Brothers(and obviously Singh) are strongly rumoured to be there, so its also a chance to give them a real taste of how we feel at ewood for the 1st time in person(but it will seem pretty tame regardles if only halve as many fans are their than usual).

Im not saying everyone should go out and renew there season tickets, i don't ever have a season ticket(scoff all you like), i can only afford to go to the odd game and im choosing this 1 as it could play a big part in keans future,a good win in front of the owners could cement his position further and a loss or another poor draw could put him right on the chopping block, (2nd reason its a cheap £15 ticket game :P) .

If that sentence means what i think it means!, then your just talking Bull, If you are claiming all those in attendence(which includes me) are all "soulless" Rovers Fans, then how can you "hope" that their all going to be chanting Kean Out, get your sulking ass down their yourself and shout what you like for 90mins(as i will be and im sure many others), The Venky Brothers(and obviously Singh) are strongly rumoured to be there, so its also a chance to give them a real taste of how we feel at ewood for the 1st time in person(but it will seem pretty tame regardles if only halve as many fans are their than usual).

No I was referring to the silent minority who sit there and don't say boo to a goose but grumble like a bugger before and after the game. Rather like those who tut tutted over the poll tax but did and nothing

Sadly I cannot bring myself to ever watch a Steve Kean team ever again let alone PAY to do it

No I was referring to the silent minority who sit there and don't say boo to a goose but grumble like a bugger before and after the game. Rather like those who tut tutted over the poll tax but did and nothing

Sadly I cannot bring myself to ever watch a Steve Kean team ever again let alone PAY to do it

OK.fair doos then,

But still, its seems like your expecting people to change there nature, that's def not going to happen even if things get worse, unless you get everybody mullard before the game(drinks are on you).

"hand Written" he says(seriously), any interviewer that believes and prints this mans BS and doesn't even question his answers regardless of how absurd they are is either on the take or just a complete Muppet.

Maybe it's just one written letter he recieves that has about 500 letters on it across two or three paragraphs? It's the only feasible explanation I can think of, the way Kean is explaining it is absolutely ludicrous.

Certainly if I was Andy Cryer I'd :

A. ask for clarification

B. ask to be present the next time the poor postman turns up

Then again the deluded half wit is probably getting the word "support" confused with "hate".

90 points! He must be on the drink again.

Also like how he says 'start the season with a positive result'.....so Ipswich didn't count did it?

There is also the classic... "Fans, or as I prefer to call them, supporters"

Dignity left the building a long time ago ... I just hope something falls from the sky like an airplane toilet and a big turd kills him.

You'd go a long way to find a more suitable ending for this living turd.

I hope he gets the hell he deserves at Ewood tomorrow.

The dressing room is very united and the players that have come in have done well."We have got some good types and if you get the right types you will have a strong dressing room."The team spirit is backed up by every individual player in the team and I think that was there to see on Saturday when were under the cosh towards the end of the game."Everybody is under pressure to get results and that is part of the job. It is a part of the job that you have to enjoy."

Thats the thing with kean, he never actually talks football, tactics or goes anywhere near the actual shape of the team and what he is trying to do... its all this 'the lads are behind me, we've got good spirit' bull... how can the rest of the footballing world not see this!!???!!???!!!

Ive not renewed, wasn't going to go on.

But I've decided to put this Kean out chanting, immediate eviction rumour to the test.

KEAN OUT!!!!

Ewoodbhappy please leave the BRFCS forum.......Ewoodbhappy please leave the BRFCS forum.......

90 points! He must be on the drink again.

Also like how he says 'start the season with a positive result'.....so Ipswich didn't count did it?

There is also the classic... "Fans, or as I prefer to call them, supporters"

I liked the bit on Sky Sports News where he claimed that everyone was under pressure (while grinning and looking relaxed) and then went on to tell us that all managers are judged on results? Really?

Maybe it's just one written letter he recieves that has about 500 letters on it across two or three paragraphs? It's the only feasible explanation I can think of, the way Kean is explaining it is absolutely ludicrous.

Certainly if I was Andy Cryer I'd :

A. ask for clarification

B. ask to be present the next time the poor postman turns up

Then again the deluded half wit is probably getting the word "support" confused with "hate".

Surely there has to come a time when the LT or other media organisations actually call his bluff and ask to view the 500 (or whatever number today) letters that he has received. It is amazing that this line so often used is never really questioned. Maybe it is just the shock of the journalists that he has the audacity to re-use this quote so many times.

Archived