BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

The whole Kean situation as become a complete farce ...

This once proud football that I have supported all my life , is heading to oblivion ...

But unfortunately Kean appears untouchable , who really does own Blackburn Rovers ?

Until , that question is answered properly we are stuck with him ...

Relegation , administration and going out of business all together ...

This man Kean and his paymasters whoever they maybe have to go !

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have never despised a man more than this clown, who does he think he is fooling with the comments he comes out with? Kean you are not wanted, never have been and never will be, you are more hated than every bad rovers manager in its history put together, if we could all afford a hit-man, you wouldn't be able to leave the house.

Steve has been at it again, groveling to the owners.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn_rovers/news/9882433.Kean_makes_point_to_Venky___s_with_a_draw/

He has no shame and I get the impression that he is continually having to justify himself as manager. He talks about Ipswich being an 'excellent side' and what a difficult place Portman Road will be for visiting teams this season. Ipswich had a team full of youngsters on Saturday, they won 9 home games last season and have finished in the bottom half of the league for the past couple of seasons. A truly excellent side.

his comments are, as usual, a disgrace. "the first point of many" would seem to be more of a ######-take given his previous points record.

if some yellow cards in midfield mean we have to score two goals or defend deep with one then why the (Please don't use that word again) can't he change things around? we know that's because he can't see whats going on in a game and is tactically well out of his depth.

i wish he would just (Please don't use that word again) off...

Steve has been at it again, groveling to the owners.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn_rovers/news/9882433.Kean_makes_point_to_Venky___s_with_a_draw/

He has no shame and I get the impression that he is continually having to justify himself as manager. He talks about Ipswich being an 'excellent side' and what a difficult place Portman Road will be for visiting teams this season. Ipswich had a team full of youngsters on Saturday, they won 9 home games last season and have finished in the bottom half of the league for the past couple of seasons. A truly excellent side.

Hopefully this is where Shebby will make the difference and filter the spin and bullshit going from Kean's gob direct to the know nowts in Pune.

Hopefully this is where Shebby will make the difference and filter the spin and bullshit going from Kean's gob direct to the know nowts in Pune.

He shouldn't be going directly to the owners though, he should be going to Shebby.

What an absolute slimeball he is.

I think the alarm bells are now ringing for Kean.

Heard some speculation this evening that Raos less than impressed on Saturday and even less impressed with the way income streams seem to be falling off a cliff.

If this speculation is correct, I wouldn't think there will be any more major transfer activity for the forseeable future and Kean could be feeling increasingly vulnerable.

Heard some speculation this evening that Raos less than impressed on Saturday and even less impressed with the way income streams seem to be falling off a cliff.

If this speculation is correct, I wouldn't think there will be any more major transfer activity for the forseeable future and Kean could be feeling increasingly vulnerable.

oh

I am fairly confident that Kean will be fired if we continue to churn out results and performances of yesterdays ilk.

Groundhog day. Anyone recall late December 2011? 8 months later with plenty of performances and results of yesterdays ilk and he's still here.

Do not trust a hope. Even a fools hope

he is running out of people to blame and places to hide,

if results are not good, and they have already started badly, then not only will coco be under intense scrutiny but also the venkys.

and not only by the supporters!

Archived