BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only if it heads off an FA investigation

Unless it's with regards to match fixing why would an investigation be headed off by good results. Surely if there is grounds to investigate it would go ahead regardless of results.

He shouldn't be going directly to the owners though, he should be going to Shebby.

What an absolute slimeball he is.

Agreed, but he still has the opportunity during every interview and press conference. The big difference now is the presence of Shebby to offer an opposing and balanced viewpoint ( hopefully )

Unless it's with regards to match fixing why would an investigation be headed off by good results. Surely if there is grounds to investigate it would go ahead regardless of results.

if he gets good results the pressure is of the authorities, bad results and he is still there, they will ask why (probably privately)

if he gets good results the pressure is of the authorities, bad results and he is still there, they will ask why (probably privately)

There is almost nobody anywhere in football who can give a rational football business explanation for Kean's continuing tenure that is also legitimate.

If Rovers get off to a flyer playing brilliant football, the pressure will be significantly reduced as hands are held up one by one saying that there was something good which nobody suspected existed.

If the Ipswich game is a taster of what is to come and Kean survives and Shebby doesn't then a lot of people have said a lot of things to which any rational person can legitimately look to the authorities and ask for action.

I do hope that he leaves with 'dignity', only to land a job at another club so they can see how crap he is. Leeds would be nice. Surely there is some funny business keeping him in a job, as the value of Venky's asset is falling so quickly, they're being made to look like right tools and so on.

Hopefully we can uncover this and flush the turds down the loo. Seeing Jerome Anderson out of business would also be a bonus.

I think the alarm bells are now ringing for Kean.

Heard some speculation this evening that Raos less than impressed on Saturday and even less impressed with the way income streams seem to be falling off a cliff.

If this speculation is correct, I wouldn't think there will be any more major transfer activity for the forseeable future and Kean could be feeling increasingly vulnerable.

Other than players out might be more accurate. With income streams drying up to a trickle what would be your move Mercerman?

I do hope that he leaves with 'dignity', only to land a job at another club so they can see how crap he is. Leeds would be nice. Surely there is some funny business keeping him in a job, as the value of Venky's asset is falling so quickly, they're being made to look like right tools and so on.

Hopefully we can uncover this and flush the turds down the loo. Seeing Jerome Anderson out of business would also be a bonus.

Though I wouldn't wish him on any other club, Wolves fans have been giving us some stick. That said I'd like him to go to one of the so-called sleeping giants (I call them lazy b'stards as they've been sleeping so long) then the media would pick up on what a tool he is. That said without Agent Anderson he may not be as potent. Let's face it, anywhere else he would have been sacked a long time ago.

I think players will be flogged and not replaced to make up the shortfall, Kean will carry on as before, and the Raos will not want to spend any money sacking him.

As for the income streams drying up, surely the Raos should look in the mirror. So many companies are cancelling their advertising contracts, no shirt sponsor etc. is ultimately down to their ineptitude and the stupidity of the clowns they've hired.

I think players will be flogged and not replaced to make up the shortfall, Kean will carry on as before, and the Raos will not want to spend any money sacking him.

As for the income streams drying up, surely the Raos should look in the mirror. So many companies are cancelling their advertising contracts, no shirt sponsor etc. is ultimately down to their ineptitude and the stupidity of the clowns they've hired.

Its just showns how ignorant and stubborn they are... fans not renewing... club merch boycott... sponsors pulling out.... corporate virtually nil renewals....

But apparently their moving in the right direction. People can see what they are trying to do. Yes I can and thats why i wont give you a penny.

Steve Kean unafraid of Ewood Park return:

Kean said. "Any supporters that I've spoken to, Ok mainly from Burnley and there have been many, they're enjoying the standard and the calibre of the players that we've bought in.'' ...

Edited 4 sure.

Its just showns how ignorant and stubborn they are... fans not renewing... club merch boycott... sponsors pulling out.... corporate virtually nil renewals....

But apparently their moving in the right direction. People can see what they are trying to do. Yes I can and thats why i wont give you a penny.

+1

Archived