BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackburn director Shebby Singh calls on fans to put 'squabbles' aside and get behind Steve Kean and the team

http://www.telegraph...d-the-team.html

Seems he might have learned instead of all guns blazing, sneaky sneaky catchy monkey (or snakes in Rovers case), anyway just a gentle reminder of the Guardian's Manager of the year and League Manager's Association man of dignity, mending relationships with the Rovers fans at Wigan .

keanwigan.jpg

'Blackburn director Shebby Singh, the football pundit turned administrator charged with restoring normality to English football’s most dysfunctional club,'

Makes you want to weep.

'Blackburn director Shebby Singh, the football pundit turned administrator charged with restoring normality to English football's most dysfunctional club,'

Makes you want to weep.

Well the Telegraph sums up Rovers perfectly in that sentence.

Seems he might have learned instead of all guns blazing, sneaky sneaky catchy monkey (or snakes in Rovers case), anyway just a gentle reminder of the Guardian's Manager of the year and League Manager's Association man of dignity, mending relationships with the Rovers fans at Wigan .

2zyadqu.jpg

Kean - again expressing his love of the club. Subtle isn't the word.

we cant change the owners, the number one focus for the protests especially at home needs to be kean.

It is difficult to know what is the best way to protest without affecting the players but kean needs to be targetted by all means.

“I had a meeting with 600 fans at an open dialogue meeting and, personally, I feel I have won some of them over. They were willing to share their opinions and thoughts, so hopefully that is one battle won.

Quote from the Telegraph article. So the real reason for Shebby being here, im my opinion is to try and win the fans over with some sort of charm offensive. To me that appears to have been his main brief from the lunatics in India.

Sorry Shebster but the ONLY way that will happen is by getting rid of the slimeball. In many fans eyes until you do that you will have failed. Hopefully tonight's attendance will be an eye opener for him.

Blackburn director Shebby Singh calls on fans to put 'squabbles' aside and get behind Steve Kean and the team

http://www.telegraph...d-the-team.html

These articles are getting stupid now if the last 20 months have taught us anything the fans are not going to be won over by results (if they ever arrive at all). The pictures of Kean above stick in my mind much more. I am pretty puzzled now the smallest concession to the fans is not being considered, removing Steve Kean isn't really a tough decision for anyone to make. The entire business survival depends on this, even the most uneducated fans can see the morale in the area and the tactics are not up to it. Replacing a manager happens all the time, its ridiculous to think that putting up more money (wherever it comes from) to mask over his failings is a good idea.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/9886514.Kean__Only_victories_can_pull_stayaway_Blackburn_Rovers_fans_back_to_Ewood/

“I think it’s a very economical ticket that the club have offered. The plan is for us to be at the top of the league or near the top of the league, then the fans who were not sure if they were going to come are going to be thinking, ‘I need to go and see a bit of that because it sounds as though it’s a good product’.”

"A good product"!?!? Seriously what is this c*nt on?

“We were losing lots of players last season, we had a very young side and at times we were a bit naive.

“But they’re all a year older now, the Jason Lowes, the Grant Hanleys, Adam Henleys, the ones who sometimes came in because we were very thin on the ground.

“They have now established themselves as first team players and can only benefit from that.”

Established themselves as first team players have they Steve? What in one we don't like that word, please don't use it game? How have they established themselves since last year you stupid c*cksmoker?

How? How has this happened to us? How have we been bestowed with this we don't like that word, please don't use it sh*tmuncher? How have the media let him spout the utter codsh*t that he does for the last 20 months without some serious questions being asked? I am not sure how much longer we can all put up this we don't like that word, please don't use it scum bag, it beggars belief it really does.

My brain is on the verge of giving up completely.

I cannot take much more of his nonsense. Before all this, I was not a militant fan - nor my friends, family etc... The thought of how angry and worked up I will get tonight is giving me anxiety problems.

For this reason. I don't feel like going. Why am I buying season tickets? I only went to around 70% of the games last season after buying one and and I seriously do not want to go anywhere near Ewood. Yet I had to renew.

The quote including "a good product"... when I repeat it to myself I get that feeling you get in your stomach when you know you are going to be sick.

His nonsense makes me whitey...

Kean: Only victories can pull stayaway Blackburn Rovers fans back to Ewood

I haven't even read, or have any intention to read this story.

But what I can say is, Steve is wrong (again)

His head on a spike is the only thing that will bring back most of the fans.

I do wish the LT wouldn't do this the comments below show the anger and frustration is once again built up. I sometimes wonder if Kean does this deliberately every matchday.

As one of the comments below the article points out the headline "Kean: Only victories can pull stayaway Blackburn Rovers fans back to Ewood" could easily have been...

"Only Keans Departure Will Bring Back Rovers Fans"

Is there not a point when local media see the positives in breaking free from this spin and giving up on towing the club lines?

You just can't run a club in this way and hope to prosper.

Kean is an open wound in this club's side. If the supporters and manager are at war in this way, there's really only one thing the owners can do.

But just to spell it out: remove Kean or continue to watch this club drop like a stone.

The annoying thing is that the lack of crowds is obviously being reported to Venkys as being linked to results.

Kean is saying it, Agnew is saying it, even Shebby is saying that good results will bring fans back. You can bet that the owners are being fed the same story.

You just get the feeling that every statement and interview by Kean is meant to be a deliberate attempt to wind-up and goad the supporters.

The sight of the man is enough let alone him opening his inane gob!!

I think there's something in this. Someone must be questioning the monthly bodyguard payments by now.

Someone had posted in the comments in the sham of an article in the Telegraph that the dugouts have been swapped at Ewood so Kean will be in what was the away dugout tonight and no tickets around that area have been sold.

Can anyone confirm?

Not sure if anyone's seen it but I had to do a double take with the front page of today's LT...!

coco is worried, if results continue to be bad then the 3 stay away supporters from Pune might come back!

Archived