BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really cannot believe this moron is tearing the club further apart, any decent manager would diffuse this situation with only a couple of days until the start of the season

Kean is intent on ruining this club for his own gain, if he believed enough in his own ability he would not need to make such comments

Let the points on the board do the talking Steve, thats the best way to shove it to Shebby!!

Few first matches will show that Kean can´t create any tactics. Now we have to keep the ball and passing. Murphy will help that a lot. Our defence must organize much better and midfield has to cover the defence. There is so many new faces that even a real manager would need a time.

We looked like a real football team at home against Sunderland. After that we didn´t win a single match.

he almost managed it the season before with points already in the bag.

People seem to forget about this happening .....

Kean is a parasite and needs to be removed , if not BRFC a club established in 1875 will cease to exist very soon ..

It is 12 years today since the death of Jack Walker , Kean should be squirming with embarrassment ..Cryer should ask him what happenend 12 yrs ago today ? I would wager he would not have a bloody clue !

So. 10 indicators:

not learning from experience

no sense of responsibility

inability to form meaningful relationships

inability to control impulses

lack of moral sense

chronically antisocial behavior

no change in behavior after punishment

emotional immaturity

lack of guilt

self-centeredness

each and every single one of those, in their professional state, could be leveled at Alex Ferguson, Aresne Wenger and Jose Mourinio. Does it make them sociopaths? No.

Just like it doesn't make Kean a sociopath. He is a terrible manager, this is true. But a sociopath, don't be silly.

So. 10 indicators:

not learning from experience

no sense of responsibility

inability to form meaningful relationships

inability to control impulses

lack of moral sense

chronically antisocial behavior

no change in behavior after punishment

emotional immaturity

lack of guilt

self-centeredness

each and every single one of those, in their professional state, could be leveled at Alex Ferguson, Aresne Wenger and Jose Mourinio. Does it make them sociopaths? No.

Just like it doesn't make Kean a sociopath. He is a terrible manager, this is true. But a sociopath, don't be silly.

You really think Fergy and Co haven't learned from experience, have no sense of responsibility etc. don't see it myself.

47er had already made the same point in the Shabby Singh Open Floor Meeting thread.

However much I may dislike the likes of Kean I think calling him a sociopath is way overboard.

I don't agree but doesn't matter really does it? Sorry I called you a d***. No hard feelings!

Did I just make a joke there?

So if the Capital Cup game is being played on either tues 28th / weds 29th of Aug, then the Leicester game will have to be rearranged. This means that if Shebby is to be believed, Kean's 3 league games are:

Ipswich (a)

Hull (h)

Leeds (a)

I wouldn't fancy his chances going to Leeds needing a win to keep his job....I will be there though to wave him bye bye.

So if the Capital Cup game is being played on either tues 28th / weds 29th of Aug, then the Leicester game will have to be rearranged. This means that if Shebby is to be believed, Kean's 3 league games are:

Ipswich (a)

Hull (h)

Leeds (a)

I wouldn't fancy his chances going to Leeds needing a win to keep his job....I will be there though to wave him bye bye.

The Leicester game is Saturday 25th August.

Ipswich (a)

Hull (h)

Leeds (a)

With the bald moron in charge we would be very lucky to have 3 points after those three fixtures.

Archived