BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

I'm not shocked, it's typical Kean. A canny operator (canny at Machavellian scheming, not winning matches, of course) from day one.

Canny at not winning football matches from day one?

I hardly think he's losing on purpose.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He doesn't know how to win matches because................wait for it......................HE ISN'T BLOODY GOOD ENOUGH.

Now surely even somebody as obtuse as you can see that.

Well if that was the case then surely that would be exactly what that kind of a person would do. Can't you see that?

If you can't decipher that, and also see it's all pretty much football speak that he has to say in this position, then you don't understand the ridiculously simple world of football interviews and/or liars.

Stop pretending to be shocked about absolutely everything.

Who is shocked? I fully expected him to use it as a point scoring exercise. Just because I expected it doesn't mean I can't shake my head at his cheek.

KEAN DISAPPOINTED WITH SINGH COMMENTS

``I don't really think it was an apology,'' he said.

``I think there was an apology that feelings might have been hurt and people might have been rubbed up the wrong way, but I don't really see a retraction being in there."'

Cannot beleive no one has pointed this bit out.

So you are admitting he apologised Stevie?

spurs away ring a bell...........

even a non league side would of managed a shot on or off target once in that game but not our lot............

How could he possibly retract them anyway, especially the comments about Pedersen which is just at the end of the day his opinion. He can hardly say, "I actually never meant what I said about Pedersen, he's a great footballer who we are lucky to have, I was just lying the other day"

What's said has been said now, retracting his comments would be pointless and he shouldn't have to. I don't think he should have said them in the first place but that's a whole different matter.

spurs away ring a bell...........

even a non league side would of managed a shot on or off target once in that game but not our lot............

That has to be one of the weirdest games I've ever seen, I'd almost like to see it again just to analyse it a little but I don't think I could put myself through it!

That [spurs away] has to be one of the weirdest games I've ever seen, I'd almost like to see it again just to analyse it a little but I don't think I could put myself through it!

Utterly ridiculous game of football......Three CBs on Adebayor, LB on Lennon, RB on Bale, one CM drifts wide to cover Walker, another drifts wide to cover Assou-Ekotto which leaves the 3rd on Sandro, Modric and Van Der Vaart.

Now Spurs played the same formation in basically every game last season with the CBs sometimes changing as well as Sandro sometimes playing instead of Parker......so on a board or whatever in our dressing room, there would be picture of a pitch and where our team would line up against theirs....so it should have been obvious that it was going to turn out like that.

And then after 5/10 minutes the tactics clearly weren't working and something needed to be done.....so for Kean to do nothing the whole game, barring taking off Yakubu, either something dodgy was happening or Kean is the most clueless individual to ever be involved in football.

Utterly ridiculous game of football......Three CBs on Adebayor, LB on Lennon, RB on Bale, one CM drifts wide to cover Walker, another drifts wide to cover Assou-Ekotto which leaves the 3rd on Sandro, Modric and Van Der Vaart.

Now Spurs played the same formation in basically every game last season with the CBs sometimes changing as well as Sandro sometimes playing instead of Parker......so on a board or whatever in our dressing room, there would be picture of a pitch and where our team would line up against theirs....so it should have been obvious that it was going to turn out like that.

And then after 5/10 minutes the tactics clearly weren't working and something needed to be done.....so for Kean to do nothing the whole game, barring taking off Yakubu, either something dodgy was happening or Kean is the most clueless individual to ever be involved in football.

Even reading the match report was a painful reminder

http://www.guardian....inute-by-minute

I remember up until Walker's goal in the 75th minute it still looked like we were playing for a 0-0 despite being a goal down! I don't think I even watched the final 15.

antisocial Personality Disorder is also known as psychopathy or

sociopathy. Individuals with this disorder have little regard for the

feeling and welfare of others. As a clinical diagnosis it is usually

limited to those over age 18. It can be diagnosed in younger people

if the they commit isolated antisocial acts and do not show signs of

another mental disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence

and continuing throughout adulthood. There are ten general

symptoms:

not learning from experience

no sense of responsibility

inability to form meaningful relationships

inability to control impulses

lack of moral sense

chronically antisocial behavior

no change in behavior after punishment

emotional immaturity

lack of guilt

self-centeredness

People with this disorder may exhibit criminal behavior. They may

not work. If they do work, they are frequently absent or may quit

suddenly. They do not consider other people's wishes, welfare or

rights. They can be manipulative and may lie to gain personal

pleasure or profit. They may default on loans, fail to provide child

support, or fail to care for their dependents adequately. High risk

sexual behavior and substance abuse are common. Impulsiveness,

failure to plan ahead, aggressiveness, irritability, irresponsibility,

and a reckless disregard for their own safety and the safety of

others are traits of the antisocial personality.

Socioeconomic status, gender, and genetic factors play a role.

Males are more likely to be antisocial than females. Those from

lower socioeconomic groups are more susceptible. A family history

of the disorder puts one at higher risk.

There are many theories about the cause of Antisocial Personality

Disorder including experiencing neglectful parenting as a child, low

levels of certain neurotransmitters in the brain, and belief that

antisocial behavior is justified because of difficult circumstances.

Psychotherapy, group therapy, and family therapy are common

treatments. The effects of medical treatment are inconclusive.

Unfortunately, most people with Antisocial Personality Disorder

reject treatment. Therefore, recovery rates are low.

Sorry--it turned out a bit small! :(

Sounds like someone we know. The ones that stood out the most to me are:

not learning from experience

no sense of responsibility

inability to form meaningful relationships

inability to control impulses

lack of moral sense

no change in behavior after punishment

lack of guilt

self-centeredness

People with this disorder may exhibit criminal behavior.

They do not consider other people's wishes, welfare or rights. They can be manipulative and may lie to gain personal

pleasure or profit.

Substance abuse are common. Impulsiveness,failure to plan ahead, aggressiveness, irritability, irresponsibility, and a reckless disregard for their own safety and the safety of others are traits of the antisocial personality.

I think people like Murphy and Orr need to be careful what they publicly come out with.

Sooner or later, Kean will be sent packing and those players nailing their colours to the clearly incorrect mast will be left in a difficult situation.

Yes, it's stock comments and what you expect from your typical no-brain footballer like Orr, but surely it's best to say nothing than antagonise the fans with comments in support of the deeply unpopular and even more deeply incompetent Kean.

Cannot beleive no one has pointed this bit out.

So you are admitting he apologised Stevie?

As has already been pointed out, this idiot was responsible for us getting relegated last season, he almost managed it the season before with points already in the bag.

where’s our apology?

NOT ONCE HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN RESPONSIBILTY FOR EVEN A LOSS, LET ALONE GETTING US RELEGATED :angry2:

Archived