BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No mention of the manager being a reason for fans not to attend gams?

http://www.lancashir...ing_supporters/

That article has really infuriated me, I see nobody put a name to it maybe Agnew wrote it himself. The great success of just being short of 10,000 season ticket holders is embarrassing. After reading the headline I was thrilled that someone was acknowledging the supporters but when reading the article I have discovered that we are now being used as justification for his win matches and fans will return logic. The cover up for this manager is beyond a joke now.

No mention of the manager being a reason for fans not to attend gams?

http://www.lancashir...ing_supporters/

A clear refusal to acknowledge the real reason for fans continuing to stay away from Ewood...its so damn frustrating and annoying.

I dont think there will be more than 13,000 for the Barnsley game tomorrow night either.

Teflon has burnt his bridges with the vast majority of fans...he will never be excepted.

Do the right thing Venky's....sack Teflon and unite the fans behind a new manager and with this team we could rip this league apart...and possibly put 10,000 on the gate.

A win! win!! win!!! situation :tu:

Comical Ali at it again. Fans staying away has little to do with results / releagtion and everything to do with no mark chancers in charge at all levels of the club. Of course some may or may not have stayed away due to relegation, but not circa 45% of the regular fanbase!

Kean's failures are very well documented, his presence will never be universally accepted at the club and his name will never be sung. The guy is a lasting disgrace to our name.....irrespective of four points gained from the last two away games.

Nothing lasts forever. Unite the fans.

The crowd figure on Tuesday will be very interesting considering that by my maths the number of home fans (not total attendance) dropped from the Hull match (midweek opener) to the game against Leicester (on a weekend). If after what was the most exciting match for a while and the team topping the table the crowd drops again surely there must be an admission that Steve Kean is single handedly to blame for the attendance fall. This article in the LT only reinforces the division from the look of the comments under it.

hard to enjoy this season even though we are top of the table you feel it could all go pear shaped in the blink of an eye...at the same time its a nice position to be in in terms of gettin rid of coco...the only way is down!! will look more dramatic droppin off top spot to say 8th or 9th yet still being in touch for promotion and maybe then they will axe him with a new man able to come in and rally the troops for the final push after xmas!!

Slightly optimistic but i have a feeling win lose or draw Keans contract wont be extended...the equivilent of buyin a dud car, you have paid for it so you might as well drive it even if it is a piece of sh!t...would kill venkys to pay him off i reckon so therefore would rather keep him and at least make him earn it by showin up to work everyday!

Just short of 10,000 s.t's says Agnew - 'just short of' is the sort of terminology used by many in business when looking to put a gloss on things.

I would put money on it being closer to 8,000 than 10,000. Up to 9,000 and I win !

“We said if we could win games and investment we could start to turn people around. I know it’s very early in the season but I think we are starting to see the shoots of that."

More rubbish from Agnew.

Winning games and investment has had nothing to do with the increased away attendance and no-one is going to get turned around until we're back established in the premiership i.e. back to where we were before Venkys/Kean/Agnew etc destroyed the club/

“We said if we could win games and investment we could start to turn people around. I know it’s very early in the season but I think we are starting to see the shoots of that."

More rubbish from Agnew.

Kean on SSN being even more brazen! "hopes to win all the fans back and thinks he will, be it in 2, or 6...or more games".

Kean on SSN being even more brazen! "hopes to win all the fans back and thinks he will, be it in 2, or 6...or more games".

That Coco chap talks absolute crap. Get out, along with those horrible Indiansp chicken people. You are the reasons why many people will not go, top of the league or not.

Support for the cause stateside

http://www.metro.co....-from-blackburn

Oh hello dingle, what that cause where so called 'fans' want us to lose games and risk not getting promoted just to sack Kean.

Need to get some perspective the lot of you, If we are still in the top 2 come christmas, what else can we do?? Venkys are clearly NOT sacking Kean, So support the team FFS!

Slightly optimistic but i have a feeling win lose or draw Keans contract wont be extended...

This is my hope as well. One version of events is that the brothers wanted to sack Kean, but that Mr. and Mrs. Desai were against it, and they apparently all have veto rights. Now, if that is actually the case, then any one of them could also veto the decision to give Kean a new contract.

Now I just hope this is actually the way it works, and that it's not just how I desperately want it to...

Oh hello dingle, what that cause where so called 'fans' want us to lose games and risk not getting promoted just to sack Kean.

Need to get some perspective the lot of you, If we are still in the top 2 come christmas, what else can we do?? Venkys are clearly NOT sacking Kean, So support the team FFS!

Please could you explain why you seem to think I am a Dingle.. Read my profile.

Archived