BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate him and want him out of th club but I always give credit when it's due. He gets nearly everything wrong but in the last few games his subs have been spot on IMO the introduction of Nuneo and Nunes was influential as was Rochina coming on in the last 2

Why did he drop Nuno Gomes after 3 goals in 3 games?

I had a feeling when I heard if this mystical target of 16/17 points in the first 7 ganes that Kean would achieve it. Then with so called job security the points would start to dry up.

So lets see what happens on Friday and in the next month

Maybe the walk ons are dwindling because they realise it's the same turgid crap but against far inferior opposition?

I have been very suprised at how poor the opposition have been this year, especially in the final third. Yesterday's game was absolutely dire and a better team would have finished us off in the first 25 minutes. Nothing has changed, we are all over the place and only our increased spending power and added quality in areas has rescued points in matches this year we could have lost comfortably.

61% posession to Barnsley at home tells you all you need to know. If that had been in the PL we would have lost by 3 or 4. Way too many players off the pace and it looked like they thought we only had to turn up to win. I am amazed at how poor we are defensively. When will someone rectify this?

When the nation see's the swathes of empty seats for a club top of its league, it just might make peope sit up and take notice that something is not quite right at Ewood Park after all!

Its a very sad situation indeed.

Or they will use it as another stick to beat the fans with.

Just short of 10,000 s.t's says Agnew - 'just short of' is the sort of terminology used by many in business when looking to put a gloss on things.

I would put money on it being closer to 8,000 than 10,000. Up to 9,000 and I win !

For the record-----anyone know how many clean sheets we've kept since Kean took over?

Just had lunch with clients in Bath, Arsenal & Villa fans - asked same old questions, is he still there? Why?

They didn't realise about him getting done for drinking driving, his agent involvement, video slagging of previous manager.

Opinion was changed when they realised what a kn0b he is.

Hate discussing this tool! Gets tiresome...

Why did he drop Nuno Gomes after 3 goals in 3 games?

Because he's out of his depth, I also noticed he's lording the Rhodes signing to anyone who will listen and the whole of our fan base knows he wasn't a Kean signing at all.

Kean out!

• Backroom

Because he's out of his depth, I also noticed he's lording the Rhodes signing to anyone who will listen and the whole of our fan base knows he wasn't a Kean signing at all.

Kean out!

We all know he's out of his depth and utterly terrible but do you really think resting Gomes was a bad call?

For weeks people say Rochina deserves a start and when he does people still question it

As for Rhodes we have all heard that it was a Shebby signing but unless he stumped up the cash out of his own pocket it's not something I will throw praise at him for, the owners cleary endorsed the signing yet we messed around with the bid for ages it seemed.

Archived