BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Yep in fairness Mercer did say about Rhodes the day it happened before news came out. He's got the odd thing wrong but has always said he shares what he hears regardless instead of giving it the I know something you don't speil.

He's just been on SSN, saying he's turned the fans round. He's apparently getting loads of emails and letters supporting what he's doing and everyone in the village supports him.

Honestly, I kid you not.

With all the letters he got last season he must be well past a million by now.

• Backroom

With all the letters he got last season he must be well past a million by now.

There must have been an entire rainforest cut down just to accommodate the amount of paper required for people to write these 500 letters per day of support to him. Instead of addressing the amounts of paper wasted in massaging his ego he speaks of it proudly.

Add destruction of the environment to his list of crimes. KEAN OUT.

There must have been an entire rainforest cut down just to accommodate the amount of paper required for people to write these 500 letters per day of support to him. Instead of addressing the amounts of paper wasted in massaging his ego he speaks of it proudly.

That's a great point DE4life. What more incentive do Venkys want ?

Sack Kean and save the planet.

Shows the guy is only talking to the owners via the media.

Can you imagine the crowd reaction if they show that interview on the big screen before the game?

Perhaps his direct line to India has been cut and this is the most expedient way of communicating with the decision-makers.

Bradcock must have writers cramp.

Just because you've decided to over-simplify it, that doesn't make it so.

Top managers don't treat their mid-thirties players like that, and for a very good reason.

He plays footy ... Nothing else. Thousands pounds a week... I'd play a game every day for 1k a week let alone what they earn in a week that takes us two years to earn..

Not a pop at you chuck , just the tired thing.

That's a great point DE4life. What more incentive do Venkys want ?

Sack Kean and save the planet.

The only downside being, rainforests are not used in the paper making industry, they use their own forests and for each tree cut down, a further three are planted!!

Can always count on skyem sports and Talkshite radio to big up Kean and slag the supporters when the little weasel is under pressure, anybody been listening to talksport in the last 15 mins?, a certain agency must have got their "hospitality" budget out again

Ronnie "Essex Boy" Irani does my head in! Crap cricketer and turncoat Lancastrian. Knows (Please don't use that word again) all about football too.

"I just don't get why they're still upset with him,why do they want to lose???" moaned Irani.

Well if the crap cricketer turned obese radio presenter did some research, he'd bloody well know!

Ronnie "Essex Boy" Irani does my head in! Crap cricketer and turncoat Lancastrian. Knows (Please don't use that word again) all about football too.

"I just don't get why they're still upset with him,why do they want to lose???" moaned Irani.

Well if the crap cricketer turned obese radio presenter did some research, he'd bloody well know!

I honestly don't know why you listen to it. I stopped listening some time ago when I realised that the whole station is a charade which is populated by half witted has beens who can barely string a sentence together.

I honestly don't know why you listen to it. I stopped listening some time ago when I realised that the whole station is a charade which is populated by half witted has beens who can barely string a sentence together.

H&J are decent and Durham sticks up for the rovers fans. However when it's Cundy n Goughie on the same show then it gets turned straight off. Chimps with frickin microphones!!

Kean on SSN "...personally I would like to win back every fan that's not back in the ground yet." licks lips, displays sh!t eating grin. What an absolute ######.

What a shameless ****! He said the same last week too, Bob. On the radio today, I heard him mention the phrase; "there are people asking for autographs"

I'm speechless!

"KEAN OUT" hasnt been heard much at Ewood this season, I suggest it needs ramping up tonight!

He plays footy ... Nothing else. Thousands pounds a week... I'd play a game every day for 1k a week let alone what they earn in a week that takes us two years to earn..

And after a couple of days of doing that, your level of performance would drop significantly. It's not about whether they can or want to play every game, it's about getting the most out of them.

More than you think pal.

Who first broke news on here the day the deal was agreed with Huddesfield for Rhodes - hours before Cryer, Nicko, Beeb, Sky or whoever even had a sniff. That came from the Huddersfield end.

Can't be bothered trying to find the post, just ask Tom M if you need confirmation.

By the way, made a good few bob on that one !

Just don't put it all on your tip for Sheffield Wednesday to get promoted ;)

H&J are decent and Durham sticks up for the rovers fans. However when it's Cundy n Goughie on the same show then it gets turned straight off. Chimps with frickin microphones!!

How the hell Jason Cundy ever got a job as a Radio Presenter I'll never know, he's as thick as pig s***. There's a couple on there I can tolerate but most of them seriously grate. Unfortunately there's no alternative on the radio for whilst I'm at work or I wouldn't listen.

"KEAN OUT" hasnt been heard much at Ewood this season, I suggest it needs ramping up tonight!

+10,000 - IMO, likely number of Rovers' fans in stadium tonight irrespective of what 'official' attendance may show.

Archived