BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

Kean saying he has seen Rhodes play 8 times live (prior to signing him) and Henrique will be in contention for the game next Tuesday.

Kean saying he can understand frustration of the fans, seeing players leave, made a good fist of trying to stay up last season.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made a good fist of trying to stay up! Spurs away, no shots on goal, didn't we lose 8 of last 9, w***ker, he rewrites history, he is genuinely deluded. Who is he kidding, oh yes himself, but then I could do that on £1m + per year. We must have a psychologist fan who with a colleague can certify him under the MHA!

How do we go from "no way we will get relegated" to "made a good fist of trying to stay up" in 12 months and no prick interviewee has the balls to pick him up on it.

Add "the best squad I've had (but I didn't buy some of them, you know, just in case like)". The mans a disgrace.

Again though, I like Andy Cryer, but why does Kean Out get away with telling lies and talking utter gibberish to the LT?

Why?!? I assume it's the Editors policy. Yes, the comments page on the LT website gets some hammer, but come on? So what?

Where's the duty of care, the questioning? The meaningful comment on the back page. Where's the daily opinion and criticism he deserves? Every time he speaks he confirms he hasn't a clue, yet the press let it go and give him an easy ride.

Why?

Why print his crap without question? What has he ever done of any worth to justify his (very highly paid) existence at our club?

You all know the answer, sweet FA.

Add "the best squad I've had (but I didn't buy some of them, you know, just in case like)". The mans a disgrace.

Again though, I like Andy Cryer, but why does Kean Out get away with telling lies and talking utter gibberish to the LT?

Why?!? I assume it's the Editors policy. Yes, the comments page on the LT website gets some hammer, but come on? So what?

Where's the duty of care, the questioning? The meaningful comment on the back page. Where's the daily opinion and criticism he deserves? Every time he speaks he confirms he hasn't a clue, yet the press let it go and give him an easy ride.

Why?

Why print his crap without question? What has he ever done of any worth to justify his (very highly paid) existence at our club?

You all know the answer, sweet FA.

This is something I ask time and again. With all that he's said and which has proven to be utter lies and garbage, you'd think that the press would have a complete field day with it.

This is something I ask time and again. With all that he's said and which has proven to be utter lies and garbage, you'd think that the press would have a complete field day with it.

It is because for those who briefly know him, or interview him, think he is a nice/smooth guy - even at the start of the Murray call, they were like 'no need to apologize for calling late Stevie', 'very rare that someone apologizes to us'

When in the Sky studios last year, one of the female presenters remarked he is one of the nicest men who had been in to see them - shame they have not seen him on a night out....

At any higher profile club him and his agent would never have been able to get away with this.

Chrsit Roy! Give the fella a break. He's had a full day preparing for Bristol City and now he's wading through another 500 letters of support. He's got a lot on his plate.

Don't mention the "plate" and that cretin in the same sentence, I have said it before and say it again

COCO IS BARRED FROM THE PLATE

:goal:

It is because for those who briefly know him, or interview him, think he is a nice/smooth guy - even at the start of the Murray call, they were like 'no need to apologize for calling late Stevie', 'very rare that someone apologizes to us'

When in the Sky studios last year, one of the female presenters remarked he is one of the nicest men who had been in to see them - shame they have not seen him on a night out....

How could she bear to get close enough to tell? Physically repulsive as well as a lying so and so

A serious question now. What would you do if Kean came out and apologised for relegation, the things he has said towards the fans and some of his actions (like the drink-driving, antagonising the fans etc.)? I mean a real apology.

Put aside the fact that his so unlikely to do this that I think his shoes will melt before he admits any wrongdoing and apologises.

A serious question now. What would you do if Kean came out and apologised for relegation, the things he has said towards the fans and some of his actions (like the drink-driving, antagonising the fans etc.)? I mean a real apology.

Put aside the fact that his so unlikely to do this that I think his shoes will melt before he admits any wrongdoing and apologises.

A real apology would have been given at or shortly after the event and none was forthcoming after any of the above mentioned events so to apologise now would obviously be another stunt from the ongoing Circus and I for one would treat it with total derision and thats putting it mildly.

Expect that it was followed by the words "and so, I resign from my position with immediate effect".

Anything else simply isn't enough.

That is exactly what I thought when I saw the story on the BBC teletext. Whether it is the case, or he did see them and get them to come, who knows? Who knows who signed these players as our club is a right mess. And I seriously doubt Kean is under pressure for his job.

I wonder if he saw Myles Anderson play before he was signed.............................(he certainly hasnt seen him play since he was signed)

Nothing that man can ever do or say will ever change may feelings about him or his ability as a football manager.

Archived