BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The nPower Championship 12/13

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Simon Grayson has been sacked from Huddersfield.

Haven't seen much of that deluded Hudds fan who reckoned they were going to get promoted on here recently, didn't someone have a bet on with him that we would finish above them?

Ben1142 if i remember correctly. i thought of him today when i heard the news, had a little chuckle to myself when i remembered that crap he was spouting

Wolves only 2 points off the drop zone and Bolton are only 4. Bolton will be ok but I have a sneaking feeling Wolves are going o get relegated. Teams like Barnsley know how to get out of this position. Wolves just cant shrug off that losing mentality and have appointed a poor manager.

I'd be stunned if Wolves went down even though they seem to have appointed a @#/? poor manager, they were favourites to win the league before the season started.

Cardiff have as good as won the league, Hull or Leicester for second and whoever the form team at the time is to win the playoffs (hopefully us)

Same as SIAH for relegation Huddersfield have been on a gradual slide and can see them going, would quite like them to anyway as their fans seem a bit gobby.

I thought we'd struggle this season, maybe we would be in more trouble if Howe hadn't done us a favour.

Can't see Cardiff choking now so them and probably Leicester to go up, play offs are a lottery and not yet sure who'll be in there, someone will make a run yet, maybe Brighton.

I just can't see Wolves going so maybe Barnsley, Peterborough and Bristol City. Would love to see Bolton go but again can't see it, don't think those 3 I listed will have enough to drag themselves out of it. I am now confident we won't go down and who knows, Charlie is back and scoring again so maybe we can finish top 8.

Just read this on Bristol's forum.

Huddersfield are the team to watch... continuing their free fall. Brum hopefully will have 10 pts deducted and Posh.. well they WILL go down this season.. so there u have it..oh and not forgetting Florist.. also in free fall. You gorra larf.
Anyone shed any light on the Brum comment?

Just read this on Bristol's forum.

Huddersfield are the team to watch... continuing their free fall. Brum hopefully will have 10 pts deducted and Posh.. well they WILL go down this season.. so there u have it..oh and not forgetting Florist.. also in free fall. You gorra larf.

Anyone shed any light on the Brum comment?

At a guess, potential administration. Isn't their owner having problems being able to make his finances available due to a criminal trial charged with money laundering.

Most recent news:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/founding-father-of-birmingham-city-would-1215091

Losing the family home:

http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/7895/carson-loses-battle-to-keep-house.html

Call yourself a linkman? ;)

At a guess, potential administration. Isn't their owner having problems being able to make his finances available due to a criminal trial charged with money laundering.

Most recent news:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/founding-father-of-birmingham-city-would-1215091

Losing the family home:

http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/7895/carson-loses-battle-to-keep-house.html

Call yourself a linkman? ;)

Not till i've received my Diploma from Chaddy.

Archived