BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The nPower Championship 12/13

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhodes is our Austin (obvious comment) its nice to have a player that you know will take a chance if one is created for him, we were fortunate last season as the Yak was incredible and left big shoes to fill but young Jordan is doing s good job of that.

I'm confident going forward but being the pessimist I am I'm not so confident about the game in the 2nd

You must be joking, not scored in 2 games now Austin, he's rubbish we need to get shot ;)

On Zaha, it's a tough decision but if Palace are still doing well then I think they'll try to hold on to him. Of course agents may not allow that but from the clubs perspective he's still going to have a big value in the summer so selling in January wouldn't seem the best plan.

You must be joking, not scored in 2 games now Austin, he's rubbish we need to get shot ;)

On Zaha, it's a tough decision but if Palace are still doing well then I think they'll try to hold on to him. Of course agents may not allow that but from the clubs perspective he's still going to have a big value in the summer so selling in January wouldn't seem the best plan.

I think Palace are going well at the moment, if they're still up there in January it'll be difficult to sell. However you could do a lot with £15 to £20 million.

Just watching the Football League Show and there was a little interview with Palace's owner saying they won't sell Zaha in January. Does anyone think they will sell Zaha in January? Or will they gamble by turning down the big bucks on offer and hope he leads them to the Premier League?

When a big offer comes in from a top Premiership club, which it will, the club will find it very hard to say no or Zaha may push a move.

Can only be advantageous for us if he leaves the club but I still think Palace will burn out soon enough regardless of whether Zaha stays or goes.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11715/8264608/Leeds-United-takeover-completed-subject-to-Football-League-approval

Leeds have been taken over by Dubai-based investment bank GFH Capital. (Subject to league approval)

Extra funds will be given to Leeds, i have no idea how much financial clout they will have but at present they are only 8 points off a playoff place. Could they be a threat second half of the season? Or would it be more likely next season?

Take note Venkys

"We have completed the first part of the purchase and they will be taking over 100 per cent of the club. Meanwhile, there is a transitional period while they get to know more about the club.

"Neil Warnock will continue as manager with more support than the present owners have been able to give and we look forward to a smooth transition."

Ken Bates Quotes of the week

"I will continue as chairman until the end of the season when I will take over as president and I look forward to sitting back and taking more time off. Neil Warnock will continue as manager with more support than the present owners have been able to give and we look forward to a smooth transition.

Once again why do we play on Wednesday when most teams play Tuesday? It's annoying especially as there will be footy on sky on Wednesday

Hopefully the FF will ask this question.

It's not only the personal annoyance but it brings unnecessary pressure on ourselves. We are forever playing catch up after allowing our rivals to get 3 points ahead of us.

Hopefully the FF will ask this question.

It's not only the personal annoyance but it brings unnecessary pressure on ourselves. We are forever playing catch up after allowing our rivals to get 3 points ahead of us.

Everyone plays the same amount of games ......

Thanks I hadn't realised that. Is that one of the reasons Kean gave for relegation?

So you don't believe in the psychology of the league table? I do.

It does not matter ,what other teams do .If Blackburn Rovers go out and win enough matches they will get promotion , what day and time they play makes no difference ....

We have always played on Wednesday nights , we won the prem league playing midweek on Wednesdays , Souness got us promotion doing the same ...

The biggest problem we have, is the players are not good enough !!

It does not matter ,what other teams do .If Blackburn Rovers go out and win enough matches they will get promotion , what day and time they play makes no difference ....

We have always played on Wednesday nights , we won the prem league playing midweek on Wednesdays , Souness got us promotion doing the same ...

The biggest problem we have, is the players are not good enough !!

I disagree wholeheartedly.

Both on the quality of our players and the psychological side of times of games.

Try goals galore, there's goals in almost every damn game!

I'm not too worried about being 9th. Not ideal, but the real test is after Christmas. That's when teams start pulling away in this league.

Archived