SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont really know what to think of this:

Shelvey was sent off 38:58. 3+5 = 9, 8+8 = 6. 96.

Gerrard scores, 45:51. 4+5 = 9. 5+1 =6. 96.

Rafael scores, 51:45. 5+4 = 9. 1+5 = 6. 96.

RVP scores, 80:16. 8+1 = 9. 0+6 = 6. 96.

Is it not -

Shelvey was sent off 38 + 58 = 96.

Gerrard scores, 45 + 51= 96.

Rafael scores, 51 + 45 = 96.

RVP scores, 80 + 16 = 96.

All adds up to me, not sure if the timings are correct though.

I dont really know what to think of this:

Shelvey was sent off 38:58. 3+5 = 9, 8+8 = 6. 96.

Gerrard scores, 45:51. 4+5 = 9. 5+1 =6. 96.

Rafael scores, 51:45. 5+4 = 9. 1+5 = 6. 96.

RVP scores, 80:16. 8+1 = 9. 0+6 = 6. 96.

Well its all good until you check out the times (on bbc) and see that they're all wrong!! None of those times add up to 96!

• 4 weeks later...

The Premier League seems a world away these days but just watching the Sunderland-Newcastle game. Thumping encounter with Ba sent off in the first half - would never have gone in a non-derby match mind - but I can't help but wonder why Le Tissier, co-commentating, is so biased towards Sunderland. Is in the red and white stripes he likes? :blink:

The Premier League seems a world away these days but just watching the Sunderland-Newcastle game. Thumping encounter with Ba sent off in the first half - would never have gone in a non-derby match mind - but I can't help but wonder why Le Tissier, co-commentating, is so biased towards Sunderland. Is in the red and white stripes he likes? :blink:

He's not half as biased as Niall Quinn is when he's commentating on Citeh games.

Gary Neville is best of them, he actually knows what he's talking about.

• Backroom

Nelsen header just over.

And was badly at fault for the Everton goal, terrible defending all round

Hoilett looks bulky, great run for the goal but very lucky

And was badly at fault for the Everton goal, terrible defending all round

Hoilett looks bulky, great run for the goal but very lucky

Think Distin was Zamora´s man. Junior was very dangerous few times. He showed his pace and ball handling skills and Sparky must be wondering why did SWP start so far ahead of Junior. QPR should have nailed the match after Pienaar was sent off. Sparky may be given more time but he won´t be there for long.

All credit to Stoke's Wilkinson yesterday. Gardner went in like a 10 tonne truck and if Wilkinson had screamed and gone to ground as has now become normal then Gardner would have been sent off without a doubt. Pullis deservedly drew attention to it on MoTD but unfortunately for football I've a feeling most managers would have privately given him a bollocking.

Was it definitely for offside? Looked like Coates was climbing all over the Everton defender to me. Correct decision even if it was for the wrong reason.

That's what the linesman indicated with his flag.

After his arrogant faux-dive in front of the Everton dugout - having run half the field pushing away his team mates to allow him to do so - he deserves the bad karma that came his way.

Keaning Kean

Archived