BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QPR much better 2nd half by all accounts.

Junior has scored with a header which must be a rarity.

1-2.

Only other header he scored that I can remember was in the last minute at home to Blackpool to get the equaliser. 3-1 now though and probably game over

• Backroom

QPR chairman on twitter:

'I feel gutted, I have put my heart and soul into this with my other shareholders. I've done all we can to give support to players & all management. I can only apologise to the QPR fans.we keep fighting.'

Time up Sparky

QPR chairman on twitter:

'I feel gutted, I have put my heart and soul into this with my other shareholders. I've done all we can to give support to players & all management. I can only apologise to the QPR fans.we keep fighting.'

Time up Sparky

Don't be silly. He's giving Hughes till the end of the season. ;)

Don't know what's happened to Sparky. His time is surely up though at QPR. Don't think his next job will be in the Premier League.

Sparky had a lot of money to use but really good players are not keen on QPR. He had to buy big club rejects like Granero and Onuoha. Doesn´t Zamora get £90K per week? QPR are full of quite good players who are paid better than they would be elsewhere. Players with heart like Nelsen are very limited there.

Sparky had a lot of money to use but really good players are not keen on QPR. He had to buy big club rejects like Granero and Onuoha. Doesn´t Zamora get £90K per week? QPR are full of quite good players who are paid better than they would be elsewhere. Players with heart like Nelsen are very limited there.

Imo Nelsen must go down as one of Sparky's worst signings. Way past his best and not up to PL standard these days imo.

Earlier in his QPR career Granero seemed to be getting rave reviews and Junior seems to have done quite well. Apart from that I agree with you. Sparky hasn't bought out of the top drawer at all but they've still had to pay a top drawer premium because it was known they had plenty of money to throw around.

The other week against Reading I also noticed Cisse was sporting a bright blue Mohican. I remember thinking at that point they were in trouble when their star forward was more bothered about his hairstyle (or lack thereof) rather than sticking the ball in the back of the net.

Imo Nelsen must go down as one of Sparky's worst signings. Way past his best and not up to PL standard these days imo.

Earlier in his QPR career Granero seemed to be getting rave reviews and Junior seems to have done quite well. Apart from that I agree with you. Sparky hasn't bought out of the top drawer at all but they've still had to pay a top drawer premium because it was known they had plenty of money to throw around.

The other week against Reading I also noticed Cisse was sporting a bright blue Mohican. I remember thinking at that point they were in trouble when their star forward was more bothered about his hairstyle (or lack thereof) rather than sticking the ball in the back of the net.

Cisse's a complete knob, I was amazed when Hughes signed him.

• Backroom

Few people saying its not true on Twitter, make of that what you will mind. Either way it's surely only a matter of time.....

Yep the danger of twitter again, rumours pick up speed and become fact

Nzonzi showing how good a player he really is in the live game.

Yes, the tall French lad with Jermain Jones should have been Rovers midfield pairing.

Instead we got Murphy and Etuhu. Driving down standards Venky/Kentaro style no wonder Ewood Park is less than half full every other saturday this season.

Yes, the tall French lad with Jermain Jones should have been Rovers midfield pairing.

Instead we got Murphy and Etuhu. Driving down standards Venky/Kentaro style no wonder Ewood Park is less than half full every other saturday this season.

You don't half don't some rubbish sometimes.

And just before you misunderstand me, I am not saying Murphy and Etuhu are better than Jones and N'Zonzi.

Archived