BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't hear it but I was told that Holloway was on Radio Lancs tonight, he confirmed he's on a 12 month rolling contract. He said he reckons he's worth more than he's currently being paid, and that in the Summer his contract negotiations stalled.

Also reiterated that he was happy with reports linking him to other jobs because it means when he leaves Blackpool he has somewhere to go.

After listening to Holloway on Radio Lancs I would certainly say he is off somewhere and soon, he sounds like he has had enough with his chairman, either that or he is trying to scare his chairman into a proper contract.

There are three clubs now without a manager it would be a shame to lose out on nabbing him and if he goes to Bumley I would be absolutely gutted, get your finger out shebby and get it sorted, a month to find a manager is beyond a joke.

I didn't hear it but I was told that Holloway was on Radio Lancs tonight, he confirmed he's on a 12 month rolling contract. He said he reckons he's worth more than he's currently being paid, and that in the Summer his contract negotiations stalled.

Also reiterated that he was happy with reports linking him to other jobs because it means when he leaves Blackpool he has somewhere to go.

Surely the worry is what is any new managers relationship going be like with our Global Advisor, Board and the owners - cross that bridge when we finally get a manager in 2013.

No experienced manager would come here without assurances that they wouldn't have interference in playing matters. Only Keans would agree to that. So whoever we get shows the way it's going to go within the corridors of power.

You've got to give Shaw some credit as he wants to bring in a proper manager, not experiment with making one.

After listening to Holloway on Radio Lancs I would certainly say he is off somewhere and soon, he sounds like he has had enough with his chairman, either that or he is trying to scare his chairman into a proper contract.

There are three clubs now without a manager it would be a shame to lose out on nabbing him and if he goes to Bumley I would be absolutely gutted, get your finger out shebby and get it sorted, a month to find a manager is beyond a joke.

Seems like he's having a bit of r & r in a local pub at the moment:

Jordan Rogers@j0rd4n1987

Shebbi sing is in hare and hounds Blackburn #brfc pic.twitter.com/XyDJmQcY

No experienced manager would come here without assurances that they wouldn't have interference in playing matters. Only Keans would agree to that. So whoever we get shows the way it's going to go within the corridors of power.

You've got to give Shaw some credit as he wants to bring in a proper manager, not experiment with making one.

And how much would those assurances be worth do you think ? You'd have to be really desperate to come to Rovers at the moment.t

And how much would those assurances be worth do you think ? You'd have to be really desperate to come to Rovers at the moment.t

It would be pretty remarkable if following an appointment, all of a sudden, we start being run normally. Will the power struggles just go away? Even if there were assurances you can potentially see fireworks ahead.

Got a sinking feeling that Holloway is going to end up at Burnley, and we are going to end up with some no name novice from nowhere.

It would be no surprise to see him end up there. He once gave an interview saying when Blackpool played at t'Turf his wife sat with the Burnley fans who they'd befriended living up in Pendle area. If she's as powerful as Keans wife it's nailed in!

Shebby needs shooting if he lets Holloway go there and he gets them promoted.

Here we go again - is Arry today's choice for a flutter ?

Jordan Rogers@j0rd4n1987

Redknapp odds defo dropping soon get it on! Spoke to shebi Singh himself get your bets on now! #brfc

Dont waste your time or money he will not come to Rovers.

I just wish he would come out and say no chance then we could give the job to Holloway and stop pissing around.

That tweet is absolute pap, he said he spoke to shebby? he said in tweets before that he took a pic and shebby buggered off.

Dont waste your time or money he will not come to Rovers.

I just wish he would come out and say no chance then we could give the job to Holloway and stop pissing around.

Agree and agree.

Just making the observation how crazy this whole situation is. Last weekend Shearer had bookies on the run, Monday / Tuesday it was McKinlay's turn, Wednesday night Flitcroft, Thursday a Ralfinho inspired Holloway and now some punter stating Arry !

If Ralfinho reading, still confident ?

Don't think there's much doubt Holloway wants us but is Shebby going to be put in his place so that it happens !?!?

Archived