BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry - I meant the approach for Holloway.... lots of people suggesting that will happen AFTER the games tomorrow.... so we shall see.

Money wouldnt go on anyway because its very difficult to predict anything with Rovers - the most likely at this stage has to be Holloway though.

i see this thread is starting to slow up alot...people fed up of it all!!

No we are just on that stage of greif in the Kübler-Ross model... To paraphrase the wiki...

1. Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
    With the likes of Schuster, Rijkaard, Trappatoni, Holloway... we can't go wrong
  2. Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"
    McKinley, Sherwood, Ali.... wtf WHY!!!!!!
  3. Bargaining — "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
    Let's talk with our feet and release press statements and TAKE IT OUT on every person in the forums who disagrees with me...
  4. Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
    We are done for Venkys don't have a clue, bob was right whatever they come up with next will be awful..
  5. Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
    At the end of the day though we might hate Venkys but they will eventually appoint someone.. they may become brilliant.. but more than likely financial ruin is our best way of getting OUR club back

And yes it is greif for me, football is a game but at the same time one of my passions.. at least a new wave of it as we come to realise how AWFUL the ownership of our club is.. I tried real hard to like Shebby,

And for those singing Holloways praises..

3 promotions 6 seasons.. Do not think Grayson is rubbish, IMO a far better manager.. to quote blackpool fans.. "It happened with Simon Grayson, and now it might be happening with Ian Holloway. Adored by thousands, the messiah may be about to desert his flock.".. I am yet to find someone who does not appreciate what he has done, but then again the guy is not press friendly.

Or How about Schuster, cheaper than Holloway, Kean and co.. hated by the press yet actually has a large fan club in two cities (including Madrid) and a town, a man who is looking after his home town club and goes to parties (on his own expense) with his Madrid fan club (the small one)... Loved by the players and fans yet hated by owners and press alike.

Then we have OGS, potential undesputed.. who is close to the end of his season..

Then we have the likes of Robinson.. the number two in one of our biggest disasters, who has done nothing of note bar being a relative youngster and failing to get promotion for his club in three seasons. Or Hill.. ok an ex player.. but err has not really done sod all with his career.. but hey both of them got decent results of us...

There are a few simple and basic facts in this, Venkys are willing to pay for promotion, we are points wise not far off the top, the squad has some major holes (full backs and proper wingers) but who in the championship would not like to have Gomez, Etuhi, Rhodes, Givet, Robinson et al, who also would not like to have an academy like ours, or the stadium.... so we are a good to brilliant prospect for any potential manager.

I just think that what we've seen under black is very organised and I can slowly see confidence nd fitness returning. We could do a lot worse than black but he imo has been what brfc has missed for the venky era. A sensible voice! I like the passion from him. He does in his management remind me of a lesser souness! Either way cheers Eric I for one would still have hope if you continue.

Still rather have harry but black over Karl flipping Robinson

I just think that what we've seen under black is very organised and I can slowly see confidence nd fitness returning. We could do a lot worse than black but he imo has been what brfc has missed for the venky era. A sensible voice! I like the passion from him. He does in his management remind me of a lesser souness! Either way cheers Eric I for one would still have hope if you continue.

Still rather have harry but black over Karl flipping Robinson

His voice reminds me a lot of Souness. Same smooth Scottish accent.

Archived