BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEAN Dyche has been offered the Burnley job, the Lancashire Telegraph understands.

But the former Watford boss is also believed to be wanted by Crystal Palace, so has asked for the weekend to think over the offer.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/burnley_fc/news/10011276.Dyche_is_offered_Burnley_role/

Mrs D wasn't said to be happy with the McKinley backlash. One things for sure at the moment it ain't working. I just hope this odd attempt to nurture a new super manager is overruled.

How stupid is that woman? 2 year disaster under her last favoured son, he walks and she wants to repeat the exact same path, she is either a complete moron or a dingle.

How stupid is that woman? 2 year disaster under her last favoured son, he walks and she wants to repeat the exact same path, she is either a complete moron or a dingle.

I believe complete and utter moron in the most precise description of her.

I wonder how on earth Venkys isnt bankrupt by now with her at the helm...

Nah, you read it wrong. She didn't want to repeat the exact same path. McK was Shebby's choice and she wasn't said to be very happy with it when he approached Fulham. It's Shebby who is supposed to be trying to mould a manager rather than getting experience in. This is backed up by what he's said a couple of times in interviews, and that he tried to get Sherwood and McKinley.

He could yet be overruled but if his two suggested front runners are both novices then we're a bit stuck. I'm praying Venky's see sense when they present them with their first and backup choices.

PS: It's McKinlay.

Grammatical errors on peoples names are the least of your worries.

And like I said Shebby could be over ruled. The problem is they know nothing about football apart from what they are being advised. And the advisor is Shebby. But that's been rocked a little with approaching people they deem unsuitable. Shaw wants experience so maybe he will be sounded out before a choice is made. Fingers crossed.

So the owner ain't happy at backlash eh!!

Well message for you , you horrible useless bint WE AIN'T HAPPY at what you and slimy brothers have done to our club . You clueless just what the Kean do you know about football you keaning stupid!!! You have been to one keaning game in your life and then didn't venture outside inside the stadium! Kean you Kean your brothers and Kean all things scumkys!!!

I

I actually think they're incapable of making a good decision.

That's the crux. Treading through treacle was a great description, as posted earlier and sums up my feelings through the whole sorry saga.

Another win today will see Black get the job, that's the easy way out for them.

So the owner ain't happy at backlash eh!!

Well message for you , you horrible useless bint WE AIN'T HAPPY at what you and slimy brothers have done to our club . You clueless just what the Kean do you know about football you keaning stupid!!! You have been to one keaning game in your life and then didn't venture outside inside the stadium! Kean you Kean your brothers and Kean all things scumkys!!!

I

Edited by Eddie ???? Wtf ???

Along with the muppets we have in the boardroom, here is another who has no place at Ewood.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4612568/8000-a-week-Colin-Hendry-I-cant-pay-my-debts.html

With the farce going on in trying to appoint the next manager, I agree with Waggy. Any proper manager would be mad to come here.

Over £400K a year for that muppet Hendry.....a Keaning disgrace

Looks like Eddie spoiled it! AGAIN!

Eddie the new Hemel ?

Nazi mods editing is it ? Think it's time to stop posting if what you write gets changed to what you don't !!!

There is kean change in place so why change it!!!!

PATHETIC

Eddie the new Hemel ?

Nazi mods editing is it ? Think it's time to stop posting if what you write gets changed to what you don't !!!

There is kean change in place so why change it!!!!

PATHETIC

I thought each poster was responsible (and liable) for their own posts, that has been played with, is the board managment now responsible?

Archived