SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

Mgp

Jordan Rhodes

Paul Robinson

Maybe Scott dann and etuhu Rochina.

That's all we have who could play in the premiership. dreadful.

I remember under souey home to chelsea when glen. Johnson scored a worldie thinking our worst ever squad. This lot beats it.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've said some people have the blinkers on re: being in support of Black being appointed. Folk are going to be looking very foolish after what they've said tonight if he does get the gig full time.

Spot on and we'll lose a game and they will be back to "Black Out" "Sort it out Shebby" and of course "Just as bad as Kean"

Mgp

Jordan Rhodes

Paul Robinson

Maybe Scott dann and etuhu Rochina.

That's all we have who could play in the premiership. dreadful.

I remember under souey home to chelsea when glen. Johnson scored a worldie thinking our worst ever squad. This lot beats it.

Well we aleady know Scott Dann cant do it in the prem!! MGP is past it IMO but rest I agree with, we have lost good players and not replaced them.

Where is the samba & Nelsen replacements?

Spot on and we'll lose a game and they will be back to "Black Out" "Sort it out Shebby" and of course "Just as bad as Kean"

Black is never the man to take us forward, and I think from his comments he knows it as well. However its clear hes at least getting us back to basics. Shame its boring as f...

Robinson

Salgado

Samba

P Jones

Givet

NZonzi

J Jones

Emerton

Olsson

Roberts

Hoillett

MGP

Bunn

Dunn

Andrews

Santa Cruz

Diouf

Benjani

That's the team that beat Wolves to stay up 18 months ago, how many of our current squad would get in that squad?

Robinson

Salgado

Samba

P Jones

Givet

NZonzi

J Jones

Emerton

Olsson

Roberts

Hoillett

MGP

Bunn

Dunn

Andrews

Santa Cruz

Diouf

Benjani

That's the team that beat Wolves to stay up 18 months ago, how many of our current squad would get in that squad?

Robinson, Givet, Olsson, MGP.

We've downgraded in every position apart from those.

Possibly Rhodes over Santa Cruz and Best over Roberts.

Andrews could also be replaced by... anyone.

• Backroom

It started today, just after the missed penalty people started booing and before that chanting '4-4-2' and 'we need a manager'

Black is nearly 50 now and has been at many clubs. At no point has anyone looked at him and thought he was managerial potential. There must be reasons for that beyond hard luck.

That's not true - he's managed both Motherwell and Coventry.

We may be boring and unattractive at present, but think back to Mark Hughes - he made us boring and tough to beat before building a thoroughly good side - Black has inherited a situation far worse than the one Hughes had to contend with.

I don't count then?

I was assuming from your question that you went and I was inviting your view....

Robinson, Givet, Olsson, MGP.

We've downgraded in every position apart from those.

Possibly Rhodes over Santa Cruz and Best over Roberts.

Andrews could also be replaced by... anyone.

Could argue that due to age, only Olsson would get in ahead of his younger self. Rhodes over Benjani, but Roberts would get in our present side ahead of CKR. Santa Cruz better than Best? I'm yet to see Best so couldn't comment, but a fit Santa Cruz would easily get in our side.

Andrews, yeah agreed.

I pity any new manager, as everyone says we have a really good squad, but I see some basics missing. namely pace, creativity and ability to beat a man. We are also massively top heavy with midfielders, and lacking forwards and defenders.

Old news?

I'm not in the hunt

There are three ­managerial jobs up for grabs in Lancashire – and I think I have been linked with every one!

So let me assure Blackpool’s fans that there has been no ­approach – official or unofficial – from Blackburn. Or Bolton. Or Burnley.

My chairman Karl Oyston said that if I wanted another job he would drive me to the interview himself, as he had no ­intention of standing in my way if I felt the urge to go.

But let me make it clear: I have a job that I love at Blackpool.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ian-holloway-column-why-racism-will-never-1389323?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I was assuming from your question that you went and I was inviting your view....

Thought I already did. The football was barely watchable - and an insult to the term.

Shots on goal over the past two games can probably be counted on one hand.

Results may get us promoted, the manner of them won't see improved gates this season.

Thought I already did. The football was barely watchable - and an insult to the term.

Shots on goal over the past two games can probably be counted on one hand.

Results may get us promoted, the manner of them won't see improved gates this season.

At no point have I said anything about performances being better/good. I don't know. I do know the facts though, and I'm encouraged by them. That ok by you?

At no point have I said anything about performances being better/good. I don't know. I do know the facts though, and I'm encouraged by them. That ok by you?

Calm down dear.

Were you encouraged by Kean's opening results of this season?

Archived