BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Peterborough United versus BRFC; 17 November 2012.

m1st

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst we're handing out the accolades it's nice to see Martin Olsson seemingly enjoying his football again. Really looked like he'd rather be anywhere else when Kean and Black were in charge.

Possibly down to the fact Berg is a playing full backs as they should be played - bombing forward and getting crosses in the box.

No coincidence that our first two goals came from crosses from the full backs.

2) Never you mind Ruben, just you keep providing passes like the one for our third goal. Hope someone can tweet telling him that as well.

That WAS an amazing ball. Kind of thing if Rooney had done for Van Persie, etc, etc...

• Backroom

@colin_kazim08: January can't come fast enough!!

Petulant child

He must be looking forward to sitting on the bench in a warmer country

Wonder if it is football related

Petulant child

Shame really. The guy has some ability when his head is right.

A gamble that hasn't really paid off. I don't think Berg will put up with him - any more than Fergie would.

CKR just tweeted:

'Laughable '

Wonder if its related to rovers

And Rochina tweeted apologising for losing the ball and said he will learn from it

What's 'laughable' about Colin? That we won 4-1 and you didn't get a game? The guy is a total nonce and needs to be binned in January.

At least Rochina realises that he gives the ball away far too often and should keep it simple more often.

Shame really. The guy has some ability when his head is right.

A gamble that hasn't really paid off. I don't think Berg will put up with him - any more than Fergie would.

I suppose that's where we are at really. Of they are technically good then they will be mentally lacking. Otherwise they would be a better league

• Backroom

True. It could be his birthday in January or something?

Why would he need to wait till jan though the loan window is open now and he's on loan till the end of the season

He's on a season long loan though, isn't he? How come January is so important, must be possible to terminate his loan before then but possible not his playing license eh? (ala Goodwillie)

Think if he just knuckles down he'll get game time on the right, once Best is back I can't see him playing as a striker and Rochina is better in the pocket.

He's on a season long loan though, isn't he? How come January is so important, must be possible to terminate his loan before then but possible not his playing license eh? (ala Goodwillie)

Think if he just knuckles down he'll get game time on the right, once Best is back I can't see him playing as a striker and Rochina is better in the pocket.

That's only because Goodwillie played for us before he signed for Palace.

Plus he can play for us again in January.

I think if we terminate his loan he can play for someone else (if not then Galatasaray)

Petulant child

The guy is an absolute bellend and has got a face you wouldn't get bored of slapping with a wet kipper.

January can't come fast enough for us more like.

A superb win, not an easy place to go and play Peterborough away and I know they fancied a good result against us. But we owned the match from the start and played really well. We now start to look a more organised side. You could see how Henning gave his instructions to players. It takes time but you start to see how Henning wants us to play. I can't believe we kept that "won't say his name" manager for so long.

Adam Henley has played superbly and you can just think what Bradley Orr feels after leaving Rovers to join Ipswich and start the game and lose 6-0! And those who said we should get Mick McCarthy, hmmm....he has let in 13 goals in 3 games....terrible.

Jordan Rhodes and Rochina linked up really well and Mauro had a decent game. I would had liked to see Vukcevic instead of Pedersen. But again you can't complain, its starting to gel.

Player ratings:

Robinson 6, didnt have much to do

Henley 8, played really well,

Dann, 7, lost the ball sometimes

Hanley, 6 I think Givet will take his place when fit.

Martin Olsson 7, great cross, should had scored in the end but hit woodwork

Mauro Formica 7, took his goal well.

Danny Murphy, 7 had a quiet game

Dickson Etuhu, 6, not so good today, some wrong decisions

Markus Olsson, 7, running all the time, good work with his brother

Ruben Rochina, 7, played a full game and it will benefit him but mixed world class passes with som big misses.

Jordan Rhodes, 9, man of the match with a hattrick.

Pedersen and Gomes came on.

Would like to see more of Nunes and Vukcevic in the next game. We seem to have a good squad at the moment.

Only Dunn and Best injured.

Archived