BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Peterborough United versus BRFC; 17 November 2012.

m1st

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doesn't matter if we win 10-0. If anyone is watching today, Peterborough are not a football team, it's like playing against 11 cones really. Kean would win 10-0 here. The disturbing thing is that Berg has not kicked out our own cone players, aka the defenders. Just imagine them playing against Premiership opposition, we would lose every game by a cricket scoreline.

doesn't matter if we win 10-0. If anyone is watching today, Peterborough are not a football team, it's like playing against 11 cones really. Kean would win 10-0 here. The disturbing thing is that Berg has not kicked out our own cone players, aka the defenders. Just imagine them playing against Premiership opposition, we would lose every game by a cricket scoreline.

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine.

I don't have to imagine them playing against Premiership opposition, I've seen them do it countless times.

This team is already far more organised under Berg than it ever was under Kean. You can only beat what's put in front of you.

You're such a c0ck,you should have been banned years ago.

I'd forgotten what it was like to watch a Rovers team with a game plan, trying to retain possession. Fans making loads of noise.

Not at all sama bolton would agree. So would most fA cup ties.

The difference in quality between a genuine Premier League standard player and a Championship standard one is mammoth. You just have to take a look at this Rovers side for that.

Shebby can spot a player can't he?

I think he's comfortably the best finisher we've had since Shearer. McCarthy comes close, but he wasn't quite as clinical.

Csn't see the game at all, but I guess this us what happens when you get rid of an utter clown as manager.

I've totally forgotten what it feels like to watch my team play with conviction. I'm still steaming mad at kean, but at least he's gone now and it looks like Berg at least has some sort of clue.

Good stuff !!!

Great to see the team enjoying their football again and playing with smiles on their faces.

Please stop at 4 and give Posh a consolation - would really make the evening complete !

Archived