BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

The Dart

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha come on Appy's army! I have a good feeling about this guy. Although they do say it is the hope that gets you. It is easy to be pessimistic after what has happened but having a striker of Rhodes's ability in this division gives us a huge advantage.

Believe it or not, I'm actually quite enjoying this.

Linesman gave the pen. Most people where watching the ball and just saw Peds sprawled out on the floor. Fair play to the lino, he's had a good half.

• Backroom
Sorry to keep pestering the kind people at the match but how has CKR played - by all accounts he was shocking in the last match, interested to see if he has bucked his ideas up now?

Best player on show for me he's doing it all right, ball comes into him and then he's bringing the wingers into play or looking for Rhodes.

What pleases me most is we are getting the ball out wide and trying to get men into the box, it's basic stuff but things we've lacked

Still desperate for a ball playing midfielder and one that can put a foot in

Hope we can hold out here but we have to keep it up

What pleases me most is we are getting the ball out wide and trying to get men into the box, it's basic stuff but things we've lacked

Explains why Pedersen and Markus are on the wings then. Along with Nunes, they are the only genuine wide players we have.

• Backroom

Brighton trying to get into it now but we are still looking good going forward

Double sub for them they will really go for it now, Mikhael smith on

Archived