BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

The Dart

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here Here, SM, get behind the team tonight. What is the bar to doing that?

The problem (bar) is the owners and the board. Their self-interest and self-indulgence are ripping the club apart. We need to put that to the back of our minds and give Appleton a chance to prove he's the man to stop the rot.

• Backroom
After Saturday it goes either...players fight back and are fired up ( not holding breath ) and we win 3 or 4 nil or they still have their mard arse heads on and we get done 3 or 4 .

Or a narrow victory. Or narrow loss. Or a draw ;)

Seriously toying nipping off to Ewood tonight however I just cannot get it into my head that Rovers are playing at home such is my dismay at all thats gone before with kean kean and keanup running the show.

If I go am I going to waste my money, get cold and witness a kean of a display or am I going to see a revoluted Rovers performance as we seek 19 wins on the bounce to make the 3rd spot or at least the play offs ?

Ah well, its stopped snowing and there is a decision to be made !

Hope we get off to a flier tonight and get a good win that will give confidence a boost.

The men in white coats are lining up outside my house as I've put a tenner on us to win 4-2 @ 90/1 !

It's just been a crazy season !

Brighton are a very good team and play as a team.

If we turn out as per usual it'll be another defeat.

I hope to witness more fight and team spirit from our boys tonight. They'd better produce that regardless of the final result.

Will be listening on bbc r5live extra from the other side of the Pennines along with the Mrs (who is a Brighton fan). Been waiting for this game a few years now, trust it to finally happen when both clubs have started heading in opposite directions.

Archived