SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

The Dart

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

No way there should have been that much stoppage time for what it's worth. Ref has cheated us badly in that respect and deserves punishment.

Still, we had it in our hands and just like everything else in the last two years we @#/? it up. Sick to death of this, the club is stuck in a cycle of constant disappointment and negativity. Nothing ever goes right.

• Backroom

Devastating for that to happen

First things first there should never have been more than 4 minutes maximum in that game but that aside David Goodwillie has just let his side down, his teammates battled for every ball for 95 minutes

He's just signed his death warrant here

Gutted gutted gutted but that's football

you think that was his fault!?....you moron

He's the manager, he's responsible....Im very annoyed at the moment...I will probably calm down later....but I was hoping for more than 1 Point out of these two home games. Can't say Brighton and Charlton impressed.

He's the manager, he's responsible....Im very annoyed at the moment...I will probably calm down later....but I was hoping for more than 1 Point out of these two home games. Can't say Brighton and Charlton impressed.

We dominated them for 95 mins. Goodwillie let the team down and will; probably never wear a Rovers shirt again. Appleton did nothing wrong.

Archived