BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

The Dart

Radio 5 Sports extra commentator & Dean Kiely as summariser have been impressed by the way in which we've [so far!] made it difficult for Brighton. I don't know what the possession stats are; but Kiely's made the point that, because of the way we're playing, much of Brighton's possession has been in their own half so counting for nothing.

Radio 5 Sports extra commentator & Dean Kiely as summariser have been impressed by the way in which we've [so far!] made it difficult for Brighton. I don't know what the possession stats are; but Kiely's made the point that, because of the way we're playing, much of Brighton's possession has been in their own half so counting for nothing.

"Blackburn are really solid, efficient and effective." [Dean Kiely]

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Blackburn are really solid, efficient and effective." [Dean Kiely]

never seen those 3 words mentioned in the same sentence as blackburn since venkys took over

• Backroom

Fantastic football from rovers produces a world class save from their keeper

Second goal just eluding us at the mo

As I speak we just knock one over from a couple of yards

Archived