BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

I know your gonna tell me to knob off and say its too little to late(to put it lightly), but what if the Venkys are seriously trying to turn things around this time, shouldn't people at least wait until they see what(if anything) they do during there time hear and also see what gets said at Appletons press conference before completely giving up on them and any chanting towards the owners should try to be kept lighthearted(whats the point in making it personal and nasty)

Again I understand how ridiculous this seems (I'd have dismissed anybody saying it as a naive fool in the past), Maybe its just because I've been in an unusually positive/upbeat mood lately in general but unless there is another serious buyer out there(there isn't!) i think its time we should just try to make the best of things and just make a conscious effort to be positive(i think bloody Keans possessed me :o!!!) and just put all energy into supporting the team, seriously.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The owners won't be outside Ewood to hear people chanting Venky's Out so what would be the point? The only place they're likely to hear chanting is if they're at Ewood during the match itself. If you want to directly vent your spleen at Venky's and know they can hear you that's pretty much your only option.

The "get behind the lads" rhetoric just makes me chuckle. Ewood's not exactly a cauldron of noise at the best of times and now it's like a morgue. Fact is even when the fans have "gotten behind the boys" in the recent past they've let us down badly. Christmas 2011?

They still have to walk into ewood park to watch the match - then leave afterwards.

They still have to walk into ewood park to watch the match - then leave afterwards.

They'll be ushered in stage-left and ushered out stage-left with 15minutes to go.

It wouldn't have the same effect and you know it.

Unbelievable.

Venkys have nearly destroyed this club (they are working on the rest) and fans complain about how they are never seen and how they would like to let them know what they feel.

So Venkys turn up but some surrender monkeys want the fans that are still prepared to go to sit there in servitude and just happy clap XI undeserving muppets and not use what could be the last opportunity to let them know of the contempt and hatred towards them.

This could be the ONLY chance to let the main antagonist know how much she is despised.

Guest Norbert
Stand outside ewood and chant venkys out etc - but for 90 minutes, get behind the team.

And having read some of your posts, I think if people did that, you'd still criticise them just like you seem to criticise anyone who tries to organise themselves, get something going about changing the current situation etc.

However, having said that, I sort of agree that it would be a shame for Appleton to have his 1st game affected by this, but Venky's need to know what they've done and how they have destroyed so much.

Unbelievable.

Venkys have nearly destroyed this club (they are working on the rest) and fans complain about how they are never seen and how they would like to let them know what they feel.

So Venkys turn up but some surrender monkeys want the fans that are still prepared to go to sit there in servitude and just happy clap XI undeserving muppets and not use what could be the last opportunity to let them know of the contempt and hatred towards them.

This could be the ONLY chance to let the main antagonist know how much she is despised.

Things are not that black and white.

You just seem like a general trouble maker that just wants too see it kick off and you don't seem to have put any thought into the potential ramifications.

Things ARE that black and white

PM from TJ Newton Titled : Oh Shut Up

You comments really are nasty and pathetic, please try thinking before you type(or at least try justifying the crud you type)

Thanks. You can tell me that on an open forum. I will let you

Unbelievable.

It beggars belief doesn't it, some people are full of it behind their keyboards....then on the one day they are in town and we should temper our voices.

No keaning way!!!!

After the way us fans and our club has been treated we have every right to vent our spleens at them. We can't vote them out, they ain't selling, they have ignored pleas, letters and emails from local dignitaries, ex players, local businessmen, decent football people (Williams, hunt etc) Every concern raised so far has fallen on deaf ears.

Well venkys if you do turn up you will hear what we have to say!!!!

"I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window

I saw the flickering shadows of kean on her blind

She was our chairwoman

As she deceived us we watched and went out of our minds

My, my, my, Desai

Why, why, why, Desai

We could see that girl was no good for BRFC

But we were lost like slaves that no man could free"

It does make you wonder why some folk claim to be rovers supporters. Not saying there is is not ample reasons to be be vexed at the owners. They deserve any abuse they get from fans. But for a brief 90 minutes, you would think a fan would want to put that aside to support the team. Especially as it has been mentioned a few times, that promotion is vital this season. I do believe Rovers with this squad and a few additions and manageed correctly, can get in the play offs. The play offs hit and miss for all the teams in it. But whilst there is still a fighting chance of promotion, suppot the team during the match.

Stand outside ewood and chant venkys out etc - but for 90 minutes, get behind the team.

And this is why the fans are partially to blame for the situation. Want to talk about football, forget it. Want to have a reasoned debate about the club, forget it. Happy that we have won 3 and drawn 1 and are on something of a roll, forget it. Want to forget about the world and enjoy your football team, through good or bad, forget it cos according to some you are a traitor :wacko:

No much better to pretend that during the past 130 years the club listened extensively to the fans and cared passionately about what we all felt, never mind the crumbling terraces and @#/? poor facilities along with selling anyone that could be sold for 10 bob. Nope this is nostalgia, “Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were.” *

You want to chant against the owners, fine do it but support the fecking team at the same time and don't look down on those who simply want to enjoy their recreational time or don't share your view that administration would be a good thing. Don't like the Raos, simple find the 45 million quid required to buy the club, must be easy as according to quite a few on here they are total morons and surely if morons can accumulate that kind of money it should be easy for some of the intellectuals on here...

* Proust

And this is why the fans are partially to blame for the situation. Want to talk about football, forget it. Want to have a reasoned debate about the club, forget it. Happy that we have won 3 and drawn 1 and are on something of a roll, forget it. Want to forget about the world and enjoy your football team, through good or bad, forget it cos according to some you are a traitor :wacko:

No much better to pretend that during the past 130 years the club listened extensively to the fans and cared passionately about what we all felt, never mind the crumbling terraces and @#/? poor facilities along with selling anyone that could be sold for 10 bob. Nope this is nostalgia, “Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were.” *

You want to chant against the owners, fine do it but support the fecking team at the same time and don't look down on those who simply want to enjoy their recreational time or don't share your view that administration would be a good thing. Don't like the Raos, simple find the 45 million quid required to buy the club, must be easy as according to quite a few on here they are total morons and surely if morons can accumulate that kind of money it should be easy for some of the intellectuals on here...

* Proust

That's a great post klc.

Why? Your answer to a crisis is to appease those who caused it.

Couldn't be a more appropriate analogy in my view.

47er, I hate Venkys and all they have done since taking ownership of our club. I couldn't be further away from appeasing them, but to be fair to you and having re read my post, I can see why you posted what you did. So first off, apologies for calling you pathetic.

I was trying to say that they had been clever deciding to turn up on the day that a new manager takes the reigns, because it lessens the reaction they would receive at any other game.

I just hope they are here for a reason, and a cull is in store.

Again, apologies for my earlier post.

I was trying to say that they had been clever deciding to turn up on the day that a new manager takes the reigns, because it lessens the reaction they would receive at any other game.

Rovers fans are wily enough to see through that.................aren't they?

Archived