BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

Cryer never said that. The only person I can see who said that was Glen Mullan.

Apologies you right got the tweets mixed up , this is what cryer said, but still stand by it's not the supporters fault

What a shambles. I understand why people suspicious but Venky's not to blame here. They backed Appleton, but Rovers didn;t do it in time,

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am not the right person to say this abbey, but almost all your posts want some kind of revenge and fight !

and am seriously surprised with the no. of posts asking MA to quit !

i just hope some of you bother about Rovers instead!

this was the first time Venkys allowed a mass exodus - am surprised , did not expect this from them! But looks like the fans and the club are paying the price for the IDIOT who threw that snowball !

to throw snowball at your owners, keep shouting and abusing them every now and then - AND to expect them to throw money for transfers again ? surely something had to give - and everybody in this club are suffering because of some k.nob.heads who can't keep their tools in !

dont want the same idiots to irritate the owners again nd pull this club even further !

ffs, if someones p.issed off , just get lost ! we ALL are irritated too ! none of us are satisfied with what is happening here - not a bit!

BUT it does NOT warrant a few idiots to sc-rew the situation further for us fans and the club!

I agree the snow ball should not have been thrown .

I imagine they are quite upset by it.

However although I do not condone someone throwing a snowball, after the last 2 years of totally abusing this famous club , they must be able to understand the anger they have caused .

No doubt a child threw the snowball , I can't really see an adult would have stooped to that

According to Cryer Venky's are NOT happy Rochina has been allowed to leave and would have supported any purchases that the manager wanted. So unfortunately the blame the supporters tag has been dismissed over the last two years and does not work in this instance but I'm sure PNE and Mr Shelf thank you for your efforts to blame supporters and deflect from their incompetence

EDIT the above about Rochina was from somebody elses tweet this is what Cryer said :Andrew Cryer ‏@CryerRovers

What a shambles. I understand why people suspicious but Venky's not to blame here. They backed Appleton, but Rovers didn;t do it in time

whether Cryer accepts or not - Venkys are to blame for having tools like Shaw and Shebby and Paul Agnew in the Administration ! How tough is it to put the right people in the right job, for them ?

But the point is - a few tools who keep abusing them and doing stupid stuff like the snowballing incident - are only making it tough for everybody else !

am not the right person to say this abbey, but almost all your posts want some kind of revenge and fight !

and am seriously surprised with the no. of posts asking MA to quit !

i just hope some of you bother about Rovers instead!

this was the first time Venkys allowed a mass exodus - am surprised , did not expect this from them! But looks like the fans and the club are paying the price for the IDIOT who threw that snowball !

to throw snowball at your owners, keep shouting and abusing them every now and then - AND to expect them to throw money for transfers again ? surely something had to give - and everybody in this club are suffering because of some k.nob.heads who can't keep their tools in !

dont want the same idiots to irritate the owners again nd pull this club even further !

ffs, if someones p.issed off , just get lost ! we ALL are irritated too ! none of us are satisfied with what is happening here - not a bit!

BUT it does NOT warrant a few idiots to sc-rew the situation further for us fans and the club!

So one guy threw a snowball and the owners decided to punish all of us and themselves because we are certainly staying in this Division? Yet another post which says its the fan's fault not the owners! Wake up!

I agree the snow ball should not have been thrown .

I imagine they are quite upset by it.

However although I do not condone someone throwing a snowball, after the last 2 years of totally abusing this famous club , they must be able to understand the anger they have caused .

No doubt a child threw the snowball , I can't really see an adult would have stooped to that

child or adult glen, does not matter ! Either someone has to bring enough Millions to buy this club off them ( didn't they spend some 45 M on the club + about 2 M extra monthly wages until now ) ? or should shut up and try to get the best out of them !

all this abusing is Not doing this club or its fans one good!

So one guy threw a snowball and the owners decided to punish all of us and themselves because we are certainly staying in this Division? Yet another post which says its the fan's fault not the owners! Wake up!

read again, before replying ! never said it is Not the owners' fault ! of course they are the reason for all this ! But hiding the snowballing incident behind Owners fault, is lame !

it might be that snowballing incident or it might be the constant abusing they receive - i don#t know.

all i know is this - we need to either buy this club off them completely Or we must be careful in how we deal with them.

constant abusing and then expecting them to open up their purses too - only one of them could continue in general ! The club is more important !

child or adult glen, does not matter ! Either someone has to bring enough Millions to buy this club off them ( didn't they spend some 45 M on the club + about 2 M extra monthly wages until now ) ? or should shut up and try to get the best out of them !

As seems the norm in life these days people seem to forget their part in things.

It doesn't matter how much money they have put in, it does not give them the right to treat the fans and the club as they have. Money does not give you ownership over people and since all they have done is rape our club a snowball seems trivial.

They've had opportunities to get out, people have tried to talk to them about selling and they have declined. They have made their bed and must now deal with the consequences.

whether Cryer accepts or not - Venkys are to blame for having tools like Shaw and Shebby and Paul Agnew in the Administration ! How tough is it to put the right people in the right job, for them ?

But the point is - a few tools who keep abusing them and doing stupid stuff like the snowballing incident - are only making it tough for everybody else !

I agree with your first point after all they decided to sideline Singh and put Shelf and PNE in charge after their grovelling trip to Chicken HQ, which was greeted with some muted applause by some based on the kean up that shelfy had overseen at North End and the fact Singh had been sidelined. The fact that all three should be nowhere near the administration of a football club is entirely Venky's fault with a little help from their just like family members in Agnew's case.

We will agree to disagree on the second point, facing up to thousands of angry Indian chicken farmers would be a rougher ride than facing a couple of snowballs or listening to somebody shouting at you. Do they take notice I'm sure they do but that woman seems to be quite thick skinned so sure she's taking it in her stride and will need more than a bit of snow to make them sell up

As seems the norm in life these days people seem to forget their part in things.

They've had opportunities to get out, people have tried to talk to them about selling and they have declined. They have made their bed and must now deal with the consequences.

it is actually us fans facing the consequences ! Hate to say this but it is their money that is running the club - all our tickets can't pay a month'S wages in all ! I still think we need to be a bit more careful before abusing them again.

from the start, it is the club which is facing the result of this tussle between the owners and us fans !

read again, before replying ! never said it is Not the owners' fault ! of course they are the reason for all this ! But hiding the snowballing incident behind Owners fault, is lame !

it might be that snowballing incident or it might be the constant abusing they receive - i don#t know.

all i know is this - we need to either buy this club off them completely Or we must be careful in how we deal with them.

constant abusing and then expecting them to open up their purses too - only one of them could continue in general ! The club is more important !

Thank you Venky's PR for that post, well done Billy Fish

Not defending Shagnew for one minute but I think id rather sign nobody than have Shebby in control and 82 more Portugeezers

At least the paper work would have been in on time :) , bet if it was a contract for some shelves or new chairs it would have been sorted

Bottom line is all three need replacing, Venky's to blame for their appointments, Venkys and their business partners/associates/just like family members to blame for the destruction of the club NOT the supporters

Ok I will try to get this thread back on topic (Transfer deadline day in case you forgot) instead of it turning into another debate about how many mistakes Venkys have made since they took over...and how the fans are suffering...and the snow ball...

Last night seems like a complete shambles and I am disappointed that we didn't sign Thomas because we don't have a right sided midfield player in the club.

DJ would have been a bonus but with Best back in full training and Kaz firing on all cylinders I am not to concerned with that. I still think Nuno can do a job up front as well.

When the loan market opens again (is it next week ?) I hope we can bring in a right sided midfield player and a box to box midfielder. If we can do that then we can push for a play off place.

Anyway, lets see what Appy has to say about last night before the mud slinging starts again.

Aside from the purchase of the club most of any money they've made available ( however it's funded? ) has been to plug the massive holes they have let continually be created by their awful, arrogant, ignorant running of this club from the word go. Therefore why should anybody be gratefull for that ? They've made and continue to make a hash that costs money so they and they alone should pay for it all. Anybody who defends that is deluded or an apologist !

it is actually us fans facing the consequences ! Hate to say this but it is their money that is running the club - all our tickets can't pay a month'S wages in all ! I still think we need to be a bit more careful before abusing them again.

from the start, it is the club which is facing the result of this tussle between the owners and us fans !

It doesn't matter how much money they have put in, it does not give them the right to treat the fans and the club as they have. Money does not give you ownership over people and since all they have done is rape our club a snowball seems trivial.

Doesn't it read differently when you don't delete sections?

I don't remember the fans uping contracts, signing no-bodies, appointting retards etc etc etc, they OK'd everything, not the fans. Yes their money maybe what is keeping the club ticking over but they created that situation, not the fans. They either deal with it as honourable people would or they pass the buck and use excuses like snowballs to give them an exit or excuse. When you screw with things close to someones heart you will always cause an emotional response and emotion will always get the better of people. They caused this situation and a snowball is nothing compared to the misery and destruction they have brought not just on the club but the town as well.

Yes the fans have to deal with the emotional aspect of things, but everything else has come around since the Venky's took over and they are the route cause of everyones misery.

Just as Pompey as others have shown IE Plymouth the club will live on, perhaps not in the same glory, but live it will.

A sense of perspective is required - we failed to bring in a striker that few of us wanted and a right winger who the majority wanted. We've got rid of some deadwood and sent Rochina back to his natural habitat (a pity in my view but he was both an asset and a liability in terms of the team).

To sum up - we have kept the nucleus of the team and not signed another bunch of no hopers. Disappointed that Rochina won't get the chance to develop with us but i think we might see more chances created for Rhodes and Kaz/Best.

But any excuse for a moan eh... :tu:

A sense of perspective is required - we failed to bring in a striker that few of us wanted and a right winger who the majority wanted. We've got rid of some deadwood and sent Rochina back to his natural habitat (a pity in my view but he was both an asset and a liability in terms of the team).

To sum up - we have kept the nucleus of the team and not signed another bunch of no hopers. Disappointed that Rochina won't get the chance to develop with us but i think we might see more chances created for Rhodes and Kaz/Best.

But any excuse for a moan eh... :tu:

If I promised you the moon on a stick and delivered a toffee apple, would you be happy?

We do not live in humanistic society you do.

I don't remember the fans uping contracts, signing no-bodies, appointting retards etc etc etc, they OK'd everything, not the fans. Yes their money maybe what is keeping the club ticking over but they created that situation, not the fans. They either deal with it as honourable people would or they pass the buck and use excuses like snowballs to give them an exit or excuse. When you screw with things close to someones heart you will always cause an emotional response and emotion will always get the better of people. They caused this situation and a snowball is nothing compared to the misery and destruction they have brought not just on the club but the town as well.

Yes the fans have to deal with the emotional aspect of things, but everything else has come around since the Venky's took over and they are the route cause of everyones misery.

Just as Pompey as others have shown IE Plymouth the club will live on, perhaps not in the same glory, but live it will.

Maj - normally you speak a lot of sense but you are starting to sound like a local council member trying to make a name for themselves.

The town was a shithole before venkys and will be after.

If I promised you the moon on a stick and delivered a toffee apple, would you be happy?

We do not live in humanistic society you do.

If you promised me the moon on a stick and i believed you then i should take my share of the blame for being an idiot.

If anything we have pretty much cleared the decks for a fresh start next season.

(Sorry!!!, But I'm feeling particularly positive with life in general lately :) and I'm not letting Venkys or a few miserable jumped up sods on here pull me down, As whatever happens in the future, rovers will always exist one way or another)

deleted sections to avoid very big posts :) .....

Of course all this starts from them! Right from appointing Kean ! and letting the club rot under JA ! until now, they ve done nothing right !

One thing which makes us different from them - We love this club while they dont.

Maj - normally you speak a lot of sense but you are starting to sound like a local council member trying to make a name for themselves.

The town was a shithole before venkys and will be after.

On match days the town was rammed, people everywhere, buying drinks, food, so on and so on. over 50% of those people now no longer attend and so no longer spend their money in all of the businesses surrounding ewood. Times are hard over here for a lot of people and losing over 50% of your business on the busiest day of the week not an easy thing to deal with. The town may have been a shithole IYO, but it will only get worse as what they have done will have a knock-on affect for many.

deleted sections to avoid very big posts :) .....

Of course all this starts from them! Right from appointing Kean ! and letting the club rot under JA ! until now, they ve done nothing right !

One thing which makes us different from them - We love this club while they dont.

You deleted it to enable the response you made as clearly I had stated we the fans were suffering.

Again I will point out that when you @#/? with people emotions (IE love as you put it) people will react, a snowball does not compare to what they have done and never will. They got off lightly. You can call on people to not abuse them all you want but all they have done is abuse the fans and the club and so quite rightly should be expecting some in return.

On match days the town was rammed, people everywhere, buying drinks, food, so on and so on. over 50% of those people now no longer attend and so no longer spend their money in all of the businesses surrounding ewood. Times are hard over here for a lot of people and losing over 50% of your business on the busiest day of the week not an easy thing to deal with. The town may have been a shithole IYO, but it will only get worse as what they have done will have a knock-on affect for many.

not the time to throw mud on ourselves !

The protests and abuses have had no effect so far. We need a proper organized communication with the Owners directly ! Not with the stooges in the middle - be it Shaw or Shebby or anybody else !

Abusing has not helped - something else HAS to ! Time for Glen and others to pitch in here - MAKE the owners do the right thing ! One thing we all agree upon - the club and the town, the fans and the people living here, are suffering a lot more than the stooges or the owners in pune!

This club has been in shambles for long enough! Time for us to set things right - as it is us who suffer more than them! Where are you Glen ?

Theres seems to be a hell of alot of internal bickering on this MB and the vast majority all speculation about internal polictics that we really have only a rudimentary insight too.

Back on track to the topic at hand. When does the loan window open and is it feasible to loan DJ with a view to completing the purchase in the summer window. Who else is a viable propostion for the GAPING whole in the centre of the park and at centre back.

Archived