BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dudley Campbell and Jerome Thomas are the answer than I've no idea (and very worried) what Appleton thinks the question is :wacko:

Decent top end championship players i'd say, you're not still stuck in Premiership mode are you expecting us to sign the likes of Wiltshire and Mario :rock:

or you are an IDIOT in the end when you will know that i am just me and nobody else !

You'll be lucky to see the day out before you're banned :tu:

if u r desperate enough to think of me as somebody else - go on and be the fool i am helping u not to be! :) .....

Ha so you can't hide your ip or email , yea right .

To be honest it does not matter who you are. You have given your opinion - but you will find it hard to find anybody to agree with you on this particular subject. Venkys started to screw up before they received any abuse. Their own actions provoked any abuse that has gone in their direction. To say other wise is plain daft. Just by reading the whole messageboard, you will know that there is nobody on here who supports or is in favour of venkys. Today it is not just the fans, but a number of others as well, who know venkys are detrimentle to this football club.

But you also know that.

• Backroom

Decent top end championship players i'd say, you're not still stuck in Premiership mode are you expecting us to sign the likes of Wiltshire and Mario :rock:

Defo some delusions of grandeur on here when it comes to the type of player people seem to be expecting. DJ Campbell and Thomas would be perfect for us in our present situation.

Football league rules state that "A club can have a maximum of 4 players under 23 and a further 4 players over 23 on a Standard loan during any season."

Isn't there a difference between short and long term loans? I shan't pretend to know the ins and outs of it.

You'll be lucky to see the day out before you're banned :tu:

check out the last couple of pages ! after a group of 4 or 5 started getting personal continuously, i replied back ! You really need to check who started getting personal , to know who should be banned !

So in summary:-

Ins:

Josh King [
undisclosed, from Manchester United],

Todd Kane [loan from Chelsea],

Anton Forrester [free from Everton]

Outs:

Myles Anderson [
free to Exeter],

Bruno Ribeiro [loan to Clube Atletico Linense],

Mauro Formica [loan to Palermo],

Amine Linganzi [released],

Christopher Dilo [loan to Hyde FC],

Micah Evans [loan to Macclesfield Town],

Jack O'Connell [loan to York City] ,

Osayamen Osawe [loan to Hyde FC],

Ruben Rochina [loan to Real Zaragoza],

Diogo Rosado [loan to Benfica],

Jordan Slew [loan to Rotherham]

Did anyone really expect anything different? Players leaving and not being replaced? The only thing I find suprising, is that people are suprised. The costs associated with sorting the utter dross sourced by Kean have left us high and dry with little room for manouevre. It may take 2 or 3 more windows to resolve to anyone's satisfaction.

Meanwhile Simon and Rochina have been getting game time and been in most squads, so are presumably better than other players left on the books. Rochina divides opinions and always has. As others have mentioned however, he is a very good substitute (at worst) to have available when things are going pear shaped and I personally would have retained his services.

Ins:

Josh King [undisclosed, from Manchester United],

Outs:

Myles Anderson [free to Exeter],

Think Todd Kane is only a short term one month loan, so you could probably remove him all together.,

Ins:

Josh King [undisclosed, from Manchester United],

Outs:

Myles Anderson [free to Exeter],

To think that we were stuck with Kean for 2 years because Mrs D believed his; "its not just about results, its about value of the squad" excuses.

Has ANY of Kean's/HIS AGENT's buys actually been sold for a profit?

Just look at the players we have loaned out/released.....and some posters are moaning. If you want to know how good they are just look at the teams they have gone to.

Also, most are loans.....who'd argue about the players we've released.

Oh, and remember Orr and Best should be back and in contention soon.

We have to clear the decks of all the mediocre players we have been lumbered with, and yes, that may mean more out than in's but, IMO, I'm not dissapointed about any of the permenant leavers, and would only have Rochina and possibly Slew back.

Let's wait and see what (if any) statement comes from the club, and if any loans are set up over the next few weeks.

Just look at the players we have loaned out/released.....and some posters are moaning. If you want to know how good they are just look at the teams they have gone to.

We have to clear the decks of all the mediocre players we have been lumbered with, and yes, that may mean more out than in's but, IMO, I'm not dissapointed about any of the permenant leavers, and would only have Rochina and possibly Slew back.

Let's wait and see what (if any) statement comes from the club, and if any loans are set up over the next few weeks.

Best post of the day so far.

Leon Best will be like a new signing, we managed to sort out the permanent King deal and we may yet get some players in on loan, chill everyone- was anyone actually surprised by last night?

Best post of the day so far.

Leon Best will be like a new signing, we managed to sort out the permanent King deal and we may yet get some players in on loan, chill everyone- was anyone actually surprised by last night?

Yes,nearly all of us were! You a member of Venkys propaganda unit or something?

Anyone who gets off on Orr or Slew returning is a bit of a worry to say the least.

Anyone who gets off on Orr or Slew returning is a bit of a worry to say the least.

Orr has a lot to do, I agree, but MA seems happy to have him back.

I have read the comments of the Rotherham manager regarding Slew.....sounds very positive, that's why I said .....possibly!

Orr hahahahaha champions league here we come .

So after the past 2 years you were shocked by yesterday? The penny may eventually drop but you're taking your time 47er! Didn't mention Orr in my post and Slew has gone OUT on loan.

I don't imagine that people who aren't surprised by Venky's inadequacy would be part of the propaganda unit.

Everyone has different opinions on players and their worth so letting go of some players such as Ruben and Simon will divide opinion. I am more worried about the club not being able to carry out professional football admin tasks. As operations director, Agnew should surely resign.

• Backroom

Shocked? Yes. Surprised? Nope.

I tried to reason esrlier how it mightn't be our fault but I'm just hacked off. I don't believe Appleton is at fault here, but if he doesn't proceed to smash everything in shagnew's office, he'll go down in my estimation.

Still salvageable, but if we'd been in the prem and done this we'd be truly fecked. Yet another lesson learnt for venkys. Only a billion to go.

Archived