BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

am not the right person to say this abbey, but almost all your posts want some kind of revenge and fight !

I JUST WANT THEM GONE !!! They need standing up to

and am seriously surprised with the no. of posts asking MA to quit ! IF HE HAS BEEN UNDERMINED , HE SHOULD WALK,

i just hope some of you bother about Rovers instead! .. IT'S BECAUSE WE CARE Ffs

this was the first time Venkys allowed a mass exodus - am surprised , did not expect this from them! But looks like the fans and the club are paying the price for the IDIOT who threw that snowball !... BULL .. Shows them for the soft arses they are if true .. It was a snowball Ffs not a brick

to throw snowball at your owners, keep shouting and abusing them every now and then - AND to expect them to throw money for transfers again ? surely something had to give - and everybody in this club are suffering because of some k.nob.heads who can't keep their tools in ! BULL

dont want the same idiots to irritate the owners again nd pull this club even further ! ..STUFF THE OWNERS their killing us

ffs, if someones p.issed off , just get lost ! we ALL are irritated too ! none of us are satisfied with what is happening here - not a bit!

BUT it does NOT warrant a few idiots to sc-rew the situation further for us fans and the club!

Are you a former poster with a new handle ?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You deleted it to enable the response you made as clearly I had stated we the fans were suffering.

Again I will point out that when you @#/? with people emotions (IE love as you put it) people will react, a snowball does not compare to what they have done and never will. They got off lightly. You can call on people to not abuse them all you want but all they have done is abuse the fans and the club and so quite rightly should be expecting some in return.

grow up matey! Do they deserve what they get ? Of Course Yes ! But is that helping us ? Unfortunately NO ! I for one think that the Club and the town are more important than us settling our scores. But to each , his own .

• Backroom

Not from the looks of it at a glance

Would anyone take Reo Coker? Free agent and probably more use to us than DJ

Were Freddy Adu's people ever in town? Is he a free agent?

Sooner have Dorrans and / or David Vaughan on loan with an option to sign.

If we managed to get DJ on loan(or Jerome), wouldn't that actually be better in the long run considering Best is returning soon, also Goodwillie now has a great(and probably final) opportunity to prove his worth to the 1st team.

If Givets staying id like to see him suck it up, knuckle down and play at left back so Martin Olson can finally play left wing(not getting my hopes up though)

Yes I would take Reo Coker until the end of the season. Attitude problems in the past but on his day he can be decent. As for DJ, Andy Cryer reckons he may come in next week on loan but he doesn't think Thomas will.

By the way what happened to Bentley ? Did he go to QPR ? If we can't get Thomas I would give Bentley a chance until the end of the season as well (if he didn't go to QPR).

Reo-Coker has to be a serious consideration now. Not sure if there are any other free agents out there. Williamson was mentioned before as a man to do the donkey work in the middle of the park. Could be an option I guess.

When will Appy's press conference be?? Guessing he will be less than Appy..... I'll get my coat!

child or adult glen, does not matter ! Either someone has to bring enough Millions to buy this club off them ( didn't they spend some 45 M on the club + about 2 M extra monthly wages until now ) ? or should shut up and try to get the best out of them !

all this abusing is Not doing this club or its fans one good!

read again, before replying ! never said it is Not the owners' fault ! of course they are the reason for all this ! But hiding the snowballing incident behind Owners fault, is lame !

it might be that snowballing incident or it might be the constant abusing they receive - i don#t know.

all i know is this - we need to either buy this club off them completely Or we must be careful in how we deal with them.

constant abusing and then expecting them to open up their purses too - only one of them could continue in general ! The club is more important !

Its more important than 1 bloody snowball FFS. :angry:

not the time to throw mud on ourselves !

The protests and abuses have had no effect so far. We need a proper organized communication with the Owners directly ! Not with the stooges in the middle - be it Shaw or Shebby or anybody else !

Abusing has not helped - something else HAS to ! Time for Glen and others to pitch in here - MAKE the owners do the right thing ! One thing we all agree upon - the club and the town, the fans and the people living here, are suffering a lot more than the stooges or the owners in pune!

This club has been in shambles for long enough! Time for us to set things right - as it is us who suffer more than them! Where are you Glen ?

But people have had direct contact to the owners, offers of help and direction have been made, and yet what do they do? They say no to every offer made. It's already been tried and has failed. How did the Pune 9 get on? Have they paid for the extra trips yet?

I find it incredible that you suggest dialogue when clearly these people do not keep their word.

A snowball is hardly abuse and all I said was what else did they expect. If someone abuses and takes the @#/? out of me I respond, you may just like to sit there and smile, but thankfully I am not you.

grow up matey! Do they deserve what they get ? Of Course Yes ! But is that helping us ? Unfortunately NO ! I for one think that the Club and the town are more important than us settling our scores. But to each , his own .

So in the post above you call for people to FORCE the owners to put things right or settle the score as you put it and yet 1 minute later are berating me for doing similiar?

nope !

just another fan , who is less emotional and more focused on sorting this mess out and reduce our suffering !

So focused you contradict yourself within minutes.

Reo-Coker has to be a serious consideration now. Not sure if there are any other free agents out there. Williamson was mentioned before as a man to do the donkey work in the middle of the park. Could be an option I guess.

When will Appy's press conference be?? Guessing he will be less than Appy..... I'll get my coat!

Would imagine he'll be APoplectic

The protests and abuses have had no effect so far. We need a proper organized communication with the Owners directly ! Not with the stooges in the middle - be it Shaw or Shebby or anybody else !

Abusing has not helped - something else HAS to ! Time for Glen and others to pitch in here - MAKE the owners do the right thing ! One thing we all agree upon - the club and the town, the fans and the people living here, are suffering a lot more than the stooges or the owners in pune!

This club has been in shambles for long enough! Time for us to set things right - as it is us who suffer more than them! Where are you Glen ?

Fans Forum went to Pune eons ago. So did the 2 Ians. All (apart from Ewood Sparkless) told them what was what. They took no notice and never will. We are peasants to them.

You beat me to it Abbey. Fancy a guess?

As I have said, cant see him being able to get a work permit, we had probs with Freidel and he was USA No1 at the time!!

Bloody hell, it was a snowball., not a Molotov cocktail.

It seems we have some appeasers in our midst, who'd rather bend over and take it from Venky's, for fear that they would actually do worse to us if we let them know how we feel. We also seem to have some people on here who'll only ever see things in a positive light, quite incredible.

"Yes, we're on the Titanic and it's sinking, but what a wonderful evening to drown in the North Atlantic, all the stars are out."

Some people need to wake up. It's like sticking a frog in a pan of water and slowly turning up the heat. They haven't realised yet that they're being boiled alive.

Those saying they won't loose sleep over Rochina going need to have a really hard think about that. Yeah he does sometimes make mistakes, like other players do, but because he is/was our flair player he was the only one with the ability to unlock the door for Rhodes or other players and also he is our 2nd highest scorer. Stupid letting him go in my eyes. Lets hope we keep hold of him and not let him sign proper for them next seaso

I think kaz is much more important to the team. Rochina has talent but has no awareness, makes terrible choices and when his shooting is way off he is a luxury we can easily live without. It is a shame that we didn't strengthen more than king and kane but i think our hands are tied with robbo and givet

hanging around for cash. It's not the end of the world.

Those saying they won't loose sleep over Rochina going need to have a really hard think about that. Yeah he does sometimes make mistakes, like other players do, but because he is/was our flair player he was the only one with the ability to unlock the door for Rhodes or other players and also he is our 2nd highest scorer. Stupid letting him go in my eyes. Lets hope we keep hold of him and not let him sign proper for them next seaso

Just wait for the Summer window.

Will be like the liquidation sale at Comet.

Never been clearer that the 3 clowns in charge need to be removed and replaced by people who have a clue how to run a football club. Last night was an absolute joke and hopefully the final straw. They have all put personal axe grinding and ego above the best interests of the club repeatedly and that is not acceptable.

I suppose we had better get stuck into the loan market now with centre midfield and the wings still being the priority for me. Not too worried about Rochina, although he was the best of a bad bunch of bits and pieces players, but am worried that we have let him go without getting anyone else in yet.

I can't believe all the gnashing of teeth about DJ Campbell not coming. Who is he anyway? A non league player who had a lucky day then a few mediocre games. He played for Birmingham and Blackpool in the Premier league, not exactly Man U or Chelsea are they? If he is held up as our saviour then God help us. Look him up on Wikipedia, it states Dudley Junior "DJ" Campbell (born 12 November 1981) is an English footballer who plays for Blackburn Rovers.

Do they know something we don't or was it edited by some deluded Rovers fan during sleepless hours? Maybe it was Shebby.

Whatever, we signed no one and I am not in the least surprised. Mind you ,if you study the rest of the Championship no other club made any startling signings either. It's all loans as far as I can see with the exception of one or two players.

What did we all expect really. All our hopes built up early evening rumours and they weren't going to get us promoted anyway.

I live in Bristol so local derby on Saturday for me and a visit to Ewood beckons. I haven't seen Rovers play since the draw with Derby at their place so this will be my first match with Appleton in charge. I thought that we looked a much better team against Derby in the cup.

Finally, I can't really believe my team has come to this. Last time in the old third was bad enough but at least it was still our club then. Now we have that lot in charge and a boardroom who defy belief. Jack Walker and Nigel Clough must be arm in arm in tears!

Of course I meant BRIAN Clough.

This bunch of fools that own us deserve all the abuse they get and then some. If you think that people are going to stop giving them grief you are living in cloud cuckoo land. They have overseen the destruction of Blackburn Rovers and ultimately they are the only ones to blame for the present plight of this club. Things won't change will Venky's own us. We have had two years of broken promises and nothing changes. The fact is that two years on they are just as clueless as the day they bought us. They simply won't or can't learn from their mistakes and have shown no interest in communicating with the community of Blackburn.

They should count themselves lucky they never got bricked for the way they've raped and pillaged the club. A couple of snow balls is tame after what they've done to the club. If this would have been at other clubs they'd not have even made it to the game on police advice!

Archived