BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where is David Dunn ?

Waggy76

I may have missed the answer in the posts but he just does not figure anymore ..

Murphy plays every week and Dunn does not even make the bench !

I guess,he is more than likely to be injured but there is a deathly silence on the subject ..

allegedly still injured.

Grella used to get crucified but Dunn isn't far behind in the 'milking the club' stakes. If he makes another comeback the David Dunn is Blue and White chants will be heard at Ewood because he is allegedly one of our own. There is no room for sentiment and when he comes to the end of his contract he should be gone. Perhaps Accrington will come calling.

injured. just cant stay fit and picking up knocks. maybe time for him to retire and become a coach at the Academy

Jobs for the boys? No offence to Dunny but I'd rather have qualified professionals overseeing the next generation and not someone whose idea of youth development is an afternoon down the Dog & Duck.

Yeah, time he went. He's been long past it.

I don't buy into all this sentimental 'he's a local lad' rubbish either. What does that matter if he's not good enough?!

Dunn is a fool to himself......another "Gazza". There is no doubt that he had talent in abundance, but he chose to completely waste it by his choice of lifestyle. Nobody made him do it, except his own weak will and stupidity.

Grella used to get crucified but Dunn isn't far behind in the 'milking the club' stakes. If he makes another comeback the David Dunn is Blue and White chants will be heard at Ewood because he is allegedly one of our own. There is no room for sentiment and when he comes to the end of his contract he should be gone. Perhaps Accrington will come calling.

I always found it incredible that just because he was born round here, he could do no wrong. What a load of old tosh. Let's forget the fact he is basically another Grella - picking up his wages and injury after injury along the way. We should have got rid many years ago.

The guy's an idiot imo

I think if he really is a Rovers fan, then he's always had a funny way of showing it.

A recent example is the huge backing of the bald one and the 'get real' statement.

How about Dunn 'gets real' himself and drops down to his playing level, maybe joining his mate Beattie?

• Backroom

David Dunn another Grella? He's given us over 300 appearances!

Grella contributed absolutely nothing in his time here. Dunn has contribued a hell of a lot.

300 appearances isn't all that much in the time he's spent and the wages he's got from this club IMO

Had spells when he's been great but they were too infrequent

Archived