BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

bowyer doesnt deserve the job based on the last 3 'performances', if they go cheap option again, im out as far as renewing my season ticket goes, i will wait till the summer to see who they appoint before i renew regardless of what division we are in, he isnt up to the job, and if he has any honour he will hold his hand up and admit to this

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bowyer doesnt deserve the job based on the last 3 'performances', if they go cheap option again, im out as far as renewing my season ticket goes, i will wait till the summer to see who they appoint before i renew regardless of what division we are in, he isnt up to the job, and if he has any honour he will hold his hand up and admit to this

Bowyers out his depth ...when he caretakered before he had better players at his disposal played Forest under turmoil , Barnsley away they sacked their manager at the final whistle , Bristol City dispensed with theirs soon after , Wolves also just changed manager day before we fluked a penalty in a game we could have won....wasnt that good was it ???...mmmm

@#/? furious this morning to read that Bowyer might be in contention for the job full time even if we go down to League One next season. The guy is well out his depth and let's face it the only reason why he would be deemed suitable by the Rovers hierarchy is that he is cheap and he won't demand the full autonomy and assurances that a proper manager would want.

Time and time again Venky's have a chance to start the process of trying to make up for poor past decision making and yet they blow the opportunity every single god damn time.

:angry:

• Backroom

Bowyers out his depth ...when he caretakered before he had better players at his disposal played Forest under turmoil , Barnsley away they sacked their manager at the final whistle , Bristol City dispensed with theirs soon after , Wolves also just changed manager day before we fluked a penalty in a game we could have won....wasnt that good was it ???...mmmm

I said the same at the time but nobody wanted to hear it, all we heard was the players were clearing playing for him, so what's happened?

Right now he's our only hope but I would hope he's not considered if we stay up even if he shows potential a steady old head is needed

I'm also a bit concerned about his recent interviews and its all sounding very Keanesque especially the stuff about 'Madame' inviting him over and it being a positive meeting

Seriously ... anybody think Flitcroft and Jansen would be in with a shout if we do end up being relegated ?

my personal view is that they need to take on a league club first and gain some league experience before Rovers , but by next season there would be much difference between Rovers and Chorley anyway

• Backroom

Will you be joining me in a rousing Agnew out venkys out on say them pal?

I do tend join in the venkys out stuff although I must admit at times recently I just find myself slumped in my seat feeling like its all pointless

Some of us you can't hear from the other end of the stadium though :P

That's where I'm at Tom.

Having "stood up cos I want Kean Out", said "We want Venkys Out", protested, marched and sung "Cheerio", I now feel...

What's the point?

I don't see the use use in shouting about Venkys any more.

But I certainly wouldn't have a go at anyone who did.

bowyer will get the job, no doubt, he wont rock the boat, if he does then im seriously out for good until venkys have done one!!!

lets see where we are in the summer when we stay up and which Managers are interest in the job???

I will be going next season regardless of which league we are in.

I see McDermott has gone to Leeds.

Can't believe he chose them over us.

was he ever interviewed or approach for the job????????

would be a good choice

isnt Taylor manager for England u20's for summmer and Sherwood his number 2 for the tournment?

Ah, that would explain it. I couldn't think of a reason why they would be sat together.

I can only think of Todd Kane they'd be watching though.

Archived