SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REG OF THE ROVERS.

SHEBBY HAS A CUNING PLAN.

Alarm Bells are ringing at under sieged Ewood Park and Shebby Singh’s (pic above) reputation is in tatters.

The man brought in by Mrs Anuradha (I like to be entertained) Desai to take the club back into the Premiership is leading Rovers into the wilderness instead and into financial meltdown.

Shebby (I’m looking for the next best thing) Singh has been a disaster, alongside the other two wise men Shaw and Agnew.

Singh has a little credibility left amongst the fans for ridding us of the dreadful Kean, but his credibility is fast running out.

Following his massive mistake to sack Michael Appleton against the wishes of Derek Shaw, he has split the club apart and is now panicking. His master plan of putting Gary Bower in charge is not working following 3 games without that elusive win. Rovers just don’t look capable of winning a game from now until the end of the season.

Disenchantment is now leaking from the dressing room, the players are fed up and just want the season to end and then get new clubs away from Ewood Park. All the players agents to a man have been asked to find them a new club as Rovers sink into Division One.

Even the placid Gary Bower has gone public and voiced his dissatisfaction at the lack of communication within the club from board room level. He is echoing the player’s thoughts. And complaints of the dysfunctional Rao family are rife within the club.

Appleton’s dismissal has hurt the Rovers badly. From a public relations point of view it has been a disaster; Rovers are now looked upon in the Football fraternity as the worst run club in England, in any division and at any level. If Rovers fans don’t like reading this then they need to get a reality check.

But have no fear Shebby is here and his the 11th hour rescue plan is about to be launched.

Shebby now wants to appoint a high profile interim manager for the last 6 games to inspire the team and lift supporters.

Shebby knows that week by week, the best managers find the right words. Before kick-off and at half time they sent out their teams with bold exhortation’s ringing in their ears. Unfortunately Gary Bower has not that effect on the team. He is a mate, one of them. As decent a man and as good a coach that he is and Blackburn Rovers through and through, 8 years at the club coaching the reserves and the academy, he is not having the desired effect within the dressing room.

Singh needs someone to make an impact and quick.

Singh will seek today to get matriarch Anuradha Desai to approve his idea and to offer a golden bonus to someone who will keep the Rovers up.

£2 million would be cheap at the price with Venky’s unable to sustain the club in division one and be staring administration in the face.

Shebby’s master plan is to approach Mark Hughes and his assistant Mark Bowen. A move that will be applauded by the fans. Although it is highly unlikely they will accept. Hughes is still bruised from his experience at QPR and is not exactly short of money.

Martin O’Neil is an alternative but again will turn down any approach. Both men are on Shebby’s hit list. and don’t even rule out old ‘war horse’ Neil Warnock, who is available and would relish the challenge and is no stranger to relegation dogs fights.

It is unlikely that with Rovers ruined reputation Shebby Singh will be unable to attract anyone of any note no matter what the financial enticement would be.

We can only hope that Gary Bower and Terry McPhillips can inspire the team to obtain the points necessary for survival.

Starting with Derby County at home on Saturday.

Otherwise not only are Blackburn Rovers heading for oblivion but so is the much maligned Shebby Singh and his fellow wise men.

Reg.

www.regoftherovers.c

o.uk

Perhaps Bowyers been summoned as the owners want to uncover the truth? The only real reason I can think of for bowyer going is so that he can comment on how all the shenanigans have been affecting the football side of things. Bowyer has no real loyalty to either Shebby or shaw and so should comment freely over the shenanigans to date. If the owners are hearing one thing from one lot and another from the other camp then hopefully this is the showdown and they'll all end up going?

Perhaps Bowyers been summoned as the owners want to uncover the truth?

@#/? me, they'll be there all year. I've got an image in my head of Balaji dressed as Sherlock Holmes, deer stalker and all and Wankytash as Watson.

"It's a clue, Venketesh! But what does it mean?"

"So confusing, Balaji"

So does this mean Terry McPhillips has been handling the training sessions?

yeah.

Oh, that's clever! Fly Gary Bowyer out there when he should be preparing the team. What are they going to do? Sack him because he's lost 2 in a row?!

You just despair with these lot.

venkys dont sack people face to face

Guest Norbert

I'm thinking that Steve couldn't do a Lancashire accent, and found that he had an allergy to pidgeons or flat caps ).

Guest Norbert

If Nixon is right (I know), then I think we'd be left with the kit man, a checkout girl at the club shop or Danny Murphy as caretaker. There's no-one left to sack on the coaching side surely?

If Nixon is right (I know), then I think we'd be left with the kit man, a checkout girl at the club shop or Danny Murphy as caretaker. There's no-one left to sack on the coaching side surely?

Just cant believe how credibly low it is now for anyone to work at Rovers.

When posters say that Rovers are viewed as a laughing stock of football in this country, its true, they are. So should any self respecting professional want to work for this type of club - dont think so.

Guest Norbert

I'm expecting to see Shebby as D of F, with a grinning Maradona who has fallen off the waggon big time. Oh and a coaching team of Buster Bloodvessel, Sting's Amazonian mate with the dodgy lip, Colin Hendry and the captain of that ferry which sunk near Italy.

Can't see Hughes coming unless it's a Shearer style wun-win deal.

Don't want Coyle purely based on who his agent is. Am I remembering correctly from one of the podcasts that the club weren't averse to entering into discussions with Coyle on the condition he changed his agent?

I'm expecting to see Shebby as D of F, with a grinning Maradona who has fallen off the waggon big time. Oh and a coaching team of Buster Bloodvessel, Sting's Amazonian mate with the dodgy lip, Colin Hendry and the captain of that ferry which sunk near Italy.

Ferry?!!!

Luxury Liner

Agents will just blame the situation at rovers as being the factor in their performance decline. Most will believe it as well.

Cant help but feel that this has been planned and made to look like incompetence of others, which is something that I dont buy.

Its been one big con from the start.

Suprised more hasn't been made of the Schuster interest.. perfect candidate IMO and was my first choice back when Kean left.. Shebby is a known fan of his, he has lots of experience and contacts, would lift the fan base and players (McClaren does not have the personality to instantly boost the players), would command lots of respect from the players, has lots of experience turning small sides around, still has a good reputation (something that IMO McClaren has lost), the players we have suit his style of play, really does not take any rubbish and really is a win win situation for him.

Pipe dream maybe.. but as Kamy said the chap is interested.

NB for those who comment on his lack of experience in the league, he has a reputation for picking up a local but experienced assistant.

Archived