BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it, 5 days before a vital relegation clash and the owners summon the manager to India.

Oh wait ... don't tell me, the players have a day off anyway?

What they going to do, sack him? Who would replace him?

It can't be good that a caretaker manager is going to miss training, even worse when the team is trying to battle relegation. It's such an amateur move, but that's Rovers for you under Venky's.

My guess: either they're offering Bowyer the job or putting us into administration.

Hold tight, eh?

But like Bryan, I'd have waited to get this week's game out of the way - at least!

What a total farce. Summoned for what reason?

To be honest it feels like there is little Venky's, Bowyer or anyone else can do about this now. I don't even see the point of hiring someone at this stage. Basically we're relying on getting a couple of dodgy wins from somewhere and scraping over the line.

The team is beyond repair within the timeframe of the remaining season. Our best chance is probably pack the midfield and defence, throw balls forward hope Rhodes will nick a few goals. We're certainly not going to win points by playing well. What exactly do Venky's think they can say to Bowyer that will make any difference? Completely useless to the end it seems.

perhaps both Singh and Shagnew have been continuing telling tales on each other and one of the tales might be that somebody is interfering with team selection, perhaps they want to ask Bowyer face to face ?

or perhaps he his a forensic examiner part time and the want him to compare signatures on documents and contracts ?

Who knows in Venky's world nothing makes sense , wonder if our favourite person who can not be named is still in the UK at this moment in time?

It's obviously a summit conference. Get all the players around the table and sort things out. Obvious even to the Venkys is that they cannot carry on at each others throats and it is a question of who goes. Maybe all three leaving just Bowyer reporting to them like Kean did.

Who knows what the outcome may be. Could even be to tell them that they are selling/giving the club.

Archived