BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

Mclaren would be a pipe dream at the minute. We are in absolute free fall. We need one last through of the dice. I'd take mclaren or even Roy keane at the minute. Roy keane would get every single player pulling the weight. Anyone who thinks we can get Hughes , oniel etc are on a different planet.

I don't 'think ' we can get them but we should still be trying ( hard ).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Bala is having sleepless nights he is so upset - wants to bring a BIG name in - forget marquee signings, this could be a marquee managerial appointment.

We've heard this B/S before only to see an idiot brought in. I simply can't believe we have people advocating McClaren, he is another disaster waiting to happen.

Apparently Bala is having sleepless nights he is so upset - wants to bring a BIG name in - forget marquee signings, this could be a marquee managerial appointment.

Bhaji is having sleepless nights because he spends them partying. I wouldn't trust him or any of his lunatic family to make a brew.

Mclaren would be a pipe dream at the minute. We are in absolute free fall. We need one last through of the dice. I'd take mclaren or even Roy keane at the minute. Roy keane would get every single player pulling the weight. Anyone who thinks we can get Hughes , oniel etc are on a different planet.

Disagree completely, it will be all about the money and in the position we're in (ie in a relegation spot) if the Indian lunatics were to for one recognise and care that their club could be virtually worthless in 6 months, and for two, prepared to gamble on a highly lucrative short term contract with huge bonus for safety , i could definately see a MacLaren, Hughes, George Graham, MoNeill, hell even Craig Brown doing a 'drop in with nothing to lose' role, it wouldnt the sort of mud to stick to their reputation, and keeps them busy til the ned of the season!! Purely hypothetical whether they'd come, coz the first hurdle is having either a board, or owners that recognise there is a job to actually do here".

According to Nicko there is something potentially big happening at Ewood today.

@reluctantnicko: @mozrover A bizarre day. Even in the recent history of Blackburn Rovers ...

@reluctantnicko: @holgmeister Got a story to do. Maybe a big one.

According to Nicko there is something potentially big happening at Ewood today.

@reluctantnicko: @mozrover A bizarre day. Even in the recent history of Blackburn Rovers ...

@reluctantnicko: @holgmeister Got a story to do. Maybe a big one.

oh nicko wooop woop

oh nicko wooop woop

Like all Journos he will get things wrong but with regards us he is usually spot on...let me guess you are going to pull out the 50 million figure...that was his guess based on the players were scouting...I recall Kamy thought we were going to spend upwards of 26 million... both were wrong but we are talking about Venkys here :(

@reluctantnicko: @mozrover There's so much going on that it's best left for a full story in the Mirror. One body already. More to follow ...

@reluctantnicko: @mozrover The next day or two are going to decide a lot of things.

"Blackburn caretaker manager Gary Bowyer is likely to miss two days' training this week, having been summoned to India for a meeting with club owners Venky's.

Managing director Derek Shaw and operations director Paul Agnew have also flown out, while global advisor Shebby Singh has been in India since Thursday. All four men met with Venky's chairwoman Anuradha Desai on Monday.

Bowyer is expected to return to England late on Tuesday afternoon with Blackburn facing a vital game against Derby on Saturday."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/22061652

Archived