BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when he was England manager? He used to refer to teh players by their nicknames, eg "JT".

Too nicey nice, ex-assistant manager. No way. I don't buy all this crap about "we can't do better than him now", we could barely do worse.

We should've got Mick McCarthy last time round, but someone like Aidey Boothroyd should do a good job for us.

Guest Norbert

Remember when he was England manager? He used to refer to teh players by their nicknames, eg "JT".

Too nicey nice, ex-assistant manager. No way. I don't buy all this crap about "we can't do better than him now", we could barely do worse.

We should've got Mick McCarthy last time round, but someone like Aidey Boothroyd should do a good job for us.

Nah, Bootroyd is probably as bad as Sheteve. He was pretty rubbish as Coventry manager and the fans didn't like his long ball style. Mind you, he did OK at Watford, and he's turned Northampton around from relegation candidates to promotion favourites in league 2.

we need a manager inplace before Saturday game.

feel sorry for GB and TMcP to be honest. they have been put in the deep end by Shebby and the owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take McClaren for 6 games. players and the club need a lift now.

Venkys must be panicking like hell now. they are to BLAME!!!!!!!!

Chaddy, they don't care. They won't be panicking, they couldn't give a shiny @#/?.

McLaren wouldn't lift our squad which is not even Championship standard.

Today we used Sandomierski, Morris, Lowe, Hanley, King, Stewart, Williamson, Jones, Kane, Kazim, Dann. That group of players has a stench of failure and poor quality to it. Yet an old yet proven goalscorer continued to gather dust on the bench, despite having shown this season that he can score goals.

Our squad has no guts, no passion, no ability, no character and no style. You can do whatever you want but, partly due to the managers we have had, and wholly down to Venkys, we now have a rotting core of sub-standard crap that some thought would breeze the league regardless of manager.

we need a manager inplace before Saturday game.

feel sorry for GB and TMcP to be honest. they have been put in the deep end by Shebby and the owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take McClaren for 6 games. players and the club need a lift now.

Venkys must be panicking like hell now. they are to BLAME!!!!!!!!

I have to wonder if a manager with any standing will come in now. He may be absolved of any blame but would still have a relegation on his CV - in all probability.

We need to bring in someone who can perform miracles.

In League One.

I have to wonder if a manager with any standing will come in now. He may be absolved of any blame but would still have a relegation on his CV - in all probability.

We need to bring in someone who can perform miracles.

In League One.

Agreed.

Balaji isnt very happy at the moment with where rovers are, so could see a manager being appoint this week.

still doubt it tho

wont be Peter Taylor tho, cos he is managing the England under20's this summer

Must be true then

• Backroom

Chaddy: If you don't mind me asking, you post allot of comments which seem fairly factual and a bit ITK, but who do you get your info from?

Alan Nixon. So take with a massive pinch of salt.

Balaji isnt very happy at the moment with where rovers are, so could see a manager being appoint this week.

still doubt it tho

Apparently Bala is having sleepless nights he is so upset - wants to bring a BIG name in - forget marquee signings, this could be a marquee managerial appointment.

Apparently Bala is having sleepless nights he is so upset - wants to bring a BIG name in - forget marquee signings, this could be a marquee managerial appointment.

where this from? Didnt nicko do a story about this 2 weeks ago.

think we get Sven or Hughes if Balaji will finance it like i believe he did for Rhodes

Don't John.

still doubt it tho

We can have hired and fired him by then, no probs.

Mclaren would be a pipe dream at the minute. We are in absolute free fall. We need one last through of the dice. I'd take mclaren or even Roy keane at the minute. Roy keane would get every single player pulling the weight. Anyone who thinks we can get Hughes , oniel etc are on a different planet.

Archived