BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am I going to have to accept them chaddy, firstly how do you know one of them will be appointed? If either are appointed I will again be vastly underwhelmed and I will not support the appointment, I will want him to do well but I won't accept it.

And SIAH I would love McDermott to join but I have my doubts. Curbishley, Hughes, Warnock would all be great but again are optimistic.

If the choice hypothetically was Bowyer, Taylor and McLaren, I'd take Bowyer all the time but I want experience.

probably Hughes or MO'N.

but not realistic for rovers

You are basically saying we should accept failure, we should accept sub-standard people at our club.

Expect them yes I understand but if crap is brought in you don't just shrug your shoulders and say 'COYB!'

you have to accept that is the type we can only attract to rovers with owners, boardroom people and shebby at BRFC.

we would all like to see a Hughes or Curbishley here but we cant with these people in charge.

sure things we would be different if we had the 2's Ian group in charge tho.

you have to accept that is the type we can only attract to rovers with owners, boardroom people and shebby at BRFC.

we would all like to see a Hughes or Curbishley here but we cant with these people in charge.

sure things we would be different if we had the 2's Ian group in charge tho.

I expect crap to be honest but I don't accept it. That then gives them the freedom to do the damage they want if you are happy to accept sub-standard managers.

If we can't get Hughes/McDermott/O'Neill/Curbs then I would still want a competent manager, not a no hoper like Taylor.

As previously stated, pointless even considering appointing any manager of any stature whilst the current tragic chaos reigns behind the scenes.

All need to do their absolute upmost to ensure we remain in this league. Fans, coaches and players alike. The current distractions are both despicable and the last thing we need.

If we are successful in achieving that, then the real recriminations and re-organisation MUST begin.

The cancers must then be removed and replaced with logical forward thinking individuals who have the clubs best interests at heart and in so doing provide the stability and future direction that we all crave.

It's about priorities and until mid May that should surely be all about retaining Championship status.

Then we may prove to be attractive to a proper manager with ambition who just doesn't seek a pay cheque as consolation for a potential black mark against his CV.

Blackburn's bosses in 2012-13

Steve Kean 8 games

Eric Black 6 games

Henning Berg 10 games

Michael Appleton 15 games

Gary Bowyer 6 games

So "who will get the next 9 games?" should be the title of this thread- that's the average.

I see Bowyer is still in charge.

still no change

And I'd have thought that will remain the case for a while yet chaddy. Because, clearly, there isn't anyone competent enough to negotiate a managers contract at the club.

Imagine that!?! The Board between them is clearly not fit for purpose! What a shocker.

The idiots place their trust in idiots. The idiots let down the idiots. And repeat.

Experience manager like McClaren or Taylor are likely to be best we can get with current owners and Boardroom management

Chaddy its "experienceD"! Sorry, I've said nothing for months but i just can't take it anymore!!

tough u are just going to have to accept them.

If you start accepting terrible managers at Blackburn Rovers football club you're pretty much accepting the death of the club as we'll just fall and fall and fall until we fold, unless someone competent takes charge. Other clubs don't rely on big name big money managers but seem to get by without dropping like a stone.

If you start accepting terrible managers at Blackburn Rovers football club you're pretty much accepting the death of the club as we'll just fall and fall and fall until we fold, unless someone competent takes charge. Other clubs don't rely on big name big money managers but seem to get by without dropping like a stone.

Because their owners and Boardroom people are very good at their jobs and appoint the right manager.

Venkys have failed at this BIG TIME. Biggest mistake they have made is getting rid John Williams and Tom Finn. 2 excellent people.

Because their owners n Boardroom people are very good at their jobs n appoint the right manager.

Venkys have failed at this BIG TIME. Biggest mistake they have made is getting rid John Williams n Tom Finn. 2 excellent people.

Chaddy, is English your first language?

Also, a board rule is no text speak.

Another is staying on topic. For which I apologise.

He's right chaddy. The site rules can be found on the site. One of the main ones is that we don't allow text speak. We don't need to drag a whole thread off topic to discuss it. Just drop the text speak and we'll be fine.

Apologies, I actually didn't think English was your first language either.

He's right chaddy. The site rules can be found on the site. One of the main ones is that we don't allow text speak. We don't need to drag a whole thread off topic to discuss it. Just drop the text speak and we'll be fine.

Apologies, I actually didn't think English was your first language either.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because their owners and Boardroom people are very good at their jobs and appoint the right manager.

Venkys have failed at this BIG TIME. Biggest mistake they have made is getting rid John Williams and Tom Finn. 2 excellent people.

Very true but never just lie down and accept it. if everyone did that the people who are carelessly using the club for their own selfish ends would sleep a bit more peacefully.

Chaddy, a couple of years ago I had a student that was adamant that Blackburn Rovers were the best team in the world and he would argue relentlessly with other students that Pedersen was the best midfielder in the Premier League. The main difference between the two of you is that he was eleven years old. I'll always remember the day I saw his little eyes light up when he found out I was a Rovers fan, only to be crushed when I wouldn't support his 'Robinson is the best Goalie in the world' stance.

I don't think I can take your child like wonder anymore. I'm sorry.

Archived