SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things -

1. Why is Shebby so in to Tim Sherwood?

2. Has he been advocating managers likely to fail up until this point to keep up his chances of appointing Sherwood in future?

@PeopleSport: Shebby Singh would love to appoint Tim Sherwood as Blackburn manager this summer #rovers #brfc

He had the opportunity last year but failed to allow Tim to bring his own players in so whats changed since then ?

Two things -

1. Why is Shebby so in to Tim Sherwood?

2. Has he been advocating managers likely to fail up until this point to keep up his chances of appointing Sherwood in future?

This tool just spots sh1te from the minute he wakes up till the minute he goes to sleep.Oh so another novice manager trying his hand on our club due to the enormous success of those who have gone before! Still if the feck ups are not Shebby or the owners fault then why worry!!

• Backroom

@PeopleSport: Shebby Singh would love to appoint Tim Sherwood as Blackburn manager this summer #rovers #brfc

IF true, and since it's the people I do stress the 'if' ... this shows that Singh has learnt nothing. After 3 failed rookie manager appointments, what does Shebby think would be a good idea? Another rookie.

I would say it beggars belief, but with this lot it doesn't.

It makes you wonder with all the pay-offs we've handed out (or at least contracted for) in the search for the next Mourinho, we could probably have afforded the real one for the last 18 months!

I wonder. Are they going to appoint a proper manager, or are we going to have to put up with Venkys arrogance and idiocy all the way to non-league?

The only hope seems to be that the Action Group nail the @#/?s but even now there are still people who don't seem to want them to...

Ity's not but when you know Singh is obsessed with him then you worry - we Rovers fans worry about everything now, such is the level of anxiety our club's owners and leaders have reduced us to. Moaners we may have been in the past when things went wrong but this is a whole new level. TBH if someone said they'd seen the best manager in the world sitting there looking like he might take over we'd worry that he was too good for us

• 2 weeks later...

I would take Roberto Di Matteo as Rovers manager. He has got WBA promoted from the Championship.

If we used our money on him instead of Berg and Appleton.

Maybe Sherwood as new manager in a team with Taylor, Shebbys choice...

Megson is probably Agnew and Shaw choice.

I hear mourinho wants a move back to england.

in all seriousness though I would be very disappointed if we got megson. I would be delighted with Roberto Di Matteo, but can't see it happening. Taylor and Sherwood could be good, time will tell.

Archived