BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Breaking News - Boardroom shuffle?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look at the job McCarthy has done with Ipswich. are their players better than our. NO!!!

But he plays the team to his strenghts and look at the points he has got since coming in, and thats playoff form.

Where are the strengths in our team?

Obviously Rhodes is our goalscorer but he needs the ball to be given chances as he struggles to create them himself.

Do we have any creativity to exploit opponents? Are we a big, strong side? Are we quick? Are we skilful?

We haven't got any playing style or specific strengths.

Our players are just not fit.

Truth is we haven't a clue how good they might be if we had a proper Manager (the last one of those went in December 2010) but plenty of evidence of how bad they are without one.

Anyway, Shebby has been talking to the lawyers for two weeks and is on his way to Pune, so all is well then :wacko::blink:

Our players are just not fit.

Truth is we haven't a clue how good they might be if we had a proper Manager (the last one of those went in December 2010) but plenty of evidence of how bad they are without one.

Anyway, Shebby has been talking to the lawyers for two weeks and is on his way to Pune, so all is well then :wacko::blink:

Any news of the plane going down yet?

Are Venkys trying to say they didnt authorise the contract that Berg received ? That Shaw was a kind of ' Rogue Trader '.

This is what happens when spoilt brats get given toys, they dont look after them and they usually end up broken.

It's difficult to judge the quality of the players when they haven't had a decent manager for two years.

I agree.

King and Stewart pace is a asset.

centre mid playmaker is a weakness. Bentley could play this role.

Rhodes, Kaz, Best are good strikers n should be scoring goals for fun in this league.

Defensive we are fine. Dann n Hanley r good CB partnership.

Rubbish. chaddy you are clueless. The squad is nowhere near good enough for promotion as I pointed out months ago. There is not one player that would have got in the squad last time we were promoted.... and we only squeaked in 2nd place behind Fulham and just in front of Bolton.

How the f**k is that relevant?

I agree.

King and Stewart pace is a asset.

centre mid playmaker is a weakness. Bentley could play this role.

Rhodes, Kaz, Best are good strikers n should be scoring goals for fun in this league.

Defensive we are fine. Dann n Hanley r good CB partnership.

Its a shame King and Stewart are terrible at football.

The whole midfield is abysmal. Including Bentley unfortunately.

Rhodes yes, the other 2 have never scored for fun.

And them 2 are ok.

Hey! That was my explanation, if you are going to come on here to poke fun at least use your own material. :)

The best material is always stolen :-)

Longsiders, you may be close to the truth 'Burnley Balaji' and 'Clarety Singh' lol

At least so much of what they have done would finally make sense to you all

Indeed.

Incidentally if indeed we end up with a position of Shaw being suspended, Raovers look even more ridiculous. The Chairman is the top position- you are either in the Chair or not. It is almost unheard of for a Chairman to be suspended pending disciplinary action as the Chair is supposedly the boss of everyone.

Do Chairman have a right to employment in the UK? In Arizona the top guys are almost always at will. You can fire them for any reason or no reason.

Quote from Nixon's article in the mirror-

"Venkys are losing an estimated £2m a month"

Estimated on this flipping messageboard Nixon!

Well it's good to see your still reading the discussions Alan. There is a certain irony in you quoting philipl's estimated monthly loss figure, in an article where you refer to us a 'calamity club'.

Anytime you feel like posting an apology for refering to people on here as 'conspiracy theorists'...

I'm not clicking that link as it'll count as a page hit for that rag.

Assuming it's the Nixon bloke, which means that it's instantly several miles wide of the mark.

Oh get out of it with all this "in the know" stuff, especially you glum mullard

Coming on here and stiring the pot a little bit more, creep back into shabbys bed

Oh dear, obviously a tough day in the playground. Get yourself off to bed sleepy head, you'll feel better in the morning!

Are Venkys trying to say they didnt authorise the contract that Berg received ? That Shaw was a kind of ' Rogue Trader '.

This is what happens when spoilt brats get given toys, they dont look after them and they usually end up broken.

Absolutely! Owning any enterprise fron thousands of miles away and relying on others to keep you informed as to the true state of things is a disaster waiting to happen. You would think they'd know that.

Read further on and you'll see his clarification...my original statement stands and is correct.

see my response to Mike, DE...

hopefully Glenn will be on later to confirm.

Fair enough, thanks Fernhurst

Glen Pegden's one of the true goodNs I think, why anybody would want to try picking fault with him is beyond me.

Who was picking fault?

• Backroom

£2m a win! Blackburn face massive pay-out to sacked manager Henning Berg after contract cock-up

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/blackburn-face-2m-pay-out-henning-1811700

Very interesting "typo" in the last line of that article.

I would call it a Freudian Slip but I have a feeling Nixon knew exactly what he was doing. The letters are 2 keys apart.

Do you have a better comparison?

The only relevant comparison is compared to the other teams we are in the same league in.

There were 23 different teams full of players then, so it's not relevant in the slightest is it? If by some strange phenomenon, we were playing the same 11 players each week as we did back then, then yea it would be relevant.

How many of the current Utd team would get into their team in 1999? None of them probably, but what the f**k does that matter?

Archived