BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Breaking News - Boardroom shuffle?

More fool anyone for listening to Talkshite. That's all I can say.

Exactly, learned that lesson a long time ago.

Old boys network full or drunks on the gravy train.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some dollopers on Talksport like Brazil, Irani, Gray and Cundy and also some very good broadcasters and contributors like Richard Keys, Hawksbee and Jacobs, Ian Dante, Danny Kelly and Gabriel Marcotti.

Cundy is one of the worst if not the worst and does invariably talk rubbish but to be fair to him he has been fairly consistent in his defence of Kean and results have done nothing to prove him wrong since Kean walked out.

There's nothing good about defending the indefensible such as Kean.

There's a lot of re-writing of history in the media in regard to Kean. Choosing to remember the fortuitous start to this season and conveniently forgetting the calamitous 18 months previous to it.

Kean has no immunity whatsoever to our situation now, he's as complicit as all the other rogues.

Guest Norbert

Ah, Jason Cundy. Wasn't he a reserve team wonder at Spurs and was part of the dire Ipswich team that embarrassed Suffolk with repeated thrashings?

Ah, Jason Cundy. Wasn't he a reserve team wonder at Spurs and was part of the dire Ipswich team that embarrassed Suffolk with repeated thrashings?

They do say an empty vessel makes most noise and if these empty vessels didn't make a lot of noise they wouldn't have jobs. Media is littered with them and the likes of talkshite have always played the controversy card at teams like Rovers because it gets people ringing in and fills time. Clubs like us have always been easy targets, slag bigger clubs off and some of these idiots would get damaged plus make enemies in their own industry. Jason Cundy was to Prem football like someone like Dann, out of his depth !

When we beat Sunderland and Wolves back to back, first successive victories in god knows how long (possibly ever under Kean) and clean sheets to boot, Cundy pretty much forced a poor Rovers fan calling in to apologise on behalf of all rovers fans for mistreating Kean After just 2 wins. The guy is an absolute clown.

Guest Norbert

So is Shaw sacked or not?

As with almost anything at boardroom level, it is hard to figure out or follow.

There are some dollopers on Talksport like Brazil, Irani, Gray and Cundy and also some very good broadcasters and contributors like Richard Keys, Hawksbee and Jacobs, Ian Dante, Danny Kelly and Gabriel Marcotti.

Cundy is one of the worst if not the worst and does invariably talk rubbish but to be fair to him he has been fairly consistent in his defence of Kean and results have done nothing to prove him wrong since Kean walked out.

Eh?

The results since Kean left have been as a direct result of his legacy of incompetence.

It's entirely his fault that we're in this division and he played no small part in getting wasters like Murphy, Etuhu, Orr and the Portugeezers to the club.

According to the LT, Singh has flown to India for talks about Shaw.

Wonder how that's going to work out?

Just seen a tweet from Glen Pegden saying the FF meeting was cancelled by the Club due to the departure of Shaw.

But late now, but for those that missed it, I did clarify that the email about the FF postponement was my interpretation of somebody elses interpretation of what he'd been told by the club and there was plenty of room for misinterpretation and misunderstanding. I initially read it as Shaw was either on gardening leave or sacked (given I'd not read the club's statement at that point), but then re-read it and realised it could just as easily be that he's not in the building the day of the arranged meeting for entirely unrelated reasons.

Essentially, I'm as much in the dark as anyone. All I know is I've saved a few quids petrol driving to Ewood and back for an FF meeting.

According to the LT, Singh has flown to India for talks about Shaw.

Wonder how that's going to work out?

Shaw should fly to Pune himself, ( or is he under house arrest? )

They could stand in front of Madam D like a couple of fighting siblings arguing each is to blame.

But late now, but for those that missed it, I did clarify that the email about the FF postponement was my interpretation of somebody elses interpretation of what he'd been told by the club and there was plenty of room for misinterpretation and misunderstanding. I initially read it as Shaw was either on gardening leave or sacked (given I'd not read the club's statement at that point), but then re-read it and realised it could just as easily be that he's not in the building the day of the arranged meeting for entirely unrelated reasons.

Essentially, I'm as much in the dark as anyone. All I know is I've saved a few quids petrol driving to Ewood and back for an FF meeting.

Fair enough Glenn, sounds fine to me.

Venky's are billionares, how can they not find a board?

Didn't Balaji said he wanted us to be in Europe?

They own two football teams and a Company in Bollywood.

Time for them to make a wise move regarding a manager.

I do Believe that Shaw, Agnew and Shebby is not up for the job ahead.

Time to act. In the summer if we stay up either invest or leave our club.

Venky's are billionares, how can they not find a board?

Didn't Balaji said he wanted us to be in Europe?

They own two football teams and a Company in Bollywood.

Time for them to make a wise move regarding a manager.

I do Believe that Shaw, Agnew and Shebby is not up for the job ahead.

Time to act. In the summer if we stay up either invest or leave our club.

The entire management at Ewood are not up to it. With people in charge refusing to talk to each other, any business would be in trouble. The owners should act and until the local management is sorted out then decline will continue, that is inevitable. What is worrying is who will replace the incompetents, alternative worse incompetents suggested by SEM? Beware wealthy agents whoose aim is to become very wealthy.

Lets be honest, the owners are not up to it and if they are billionaires as you suggest, then doing business in India must be extremely easy and good news for any potential people who are contemplating exporting their goods to India.

REG OF THE ROVERS.
RADIOS TALK SPORT SAVAGES ROVERS FANS
Listening to talk sport late on Wednesday evening a Rovers fan Joined the phone in, to bitterly complain about all things Blackburn Rovers.
Presenter Jason Cundy was having none of it, and preceded to lambast the caller and all Rovers supporters in general, saying “they have got what they deserved following the shameful, in his opinion, treatment of Steve Kean. And Rovers supporters deserve nothing less than relegation to Division One. Cundy went on to express his great delight in the Rovers predicament and further saying they are an embarrassment to English Football and at this rate will probably end up in non-league Football and it would serve them right”
Needless to say I tried to get onto the phone in to respond to Jason Cundy’s unfounded remarks. But to no avail. I will however pursue to get onto the programme within the next week. The programme being, Sports Bar running weekdays from 10pm till1am.
For those who don’t know Jason Cundy, also appears on Sky TV from time to time and is also employed by Chelsea TV. Jason Cundy is an ex Chelsea player, and also includes Ipswich Town amongst his playing career and is a Southerner through and through, enough said.
Jason Cundy knows nothing Blackburn Rovers, why should he? He is not on the inside at Blackburn like he is at Chelsea. He is entitled to an opinion but his opinions are ill founded and out of order. He does not realise how Steve Kean, a devious man and proven liar, has in two short years completely ruined and annihilated Blackburn Rovers Football Club, aided and abetted by disgraced agent Jerome Anderson and his S.E.M Kentaro Agency.
The trouble with Southerners like Jason Cundy are that they have never forgiven Blackburn Rovers for winning the Premiership in 1995. But that is something they can never take away from us.
Ironically it was a Southerner with a Southern Sports Agency aided and abetted by Kean that ruined the Rovers. And we allowed it to happen. Shame on us.
Reg.
Footnote:
Ex Liverpool and TV pundit Phil Thompson also tweeted Cundy during the programme to comment on Cundy’s remarks. Saying sarcastically that Cundy had unnecessarily savaged the poor Rovers fan. It would seem that everyone wants to kick the Rovers whilst we are down.

No doubt another in the arse pocket of the Fat Controller. Credit to the podgy tantric fat fecker for always being one jump ahead of the game. Seems to be how he works these days.

According to what I heard form a usually very reliable source last night NOT. Shaw is claiming that nothing has happened and this weeks press / media action is the work of SS.

Last night operations director Paul Agnew said: “Derek was with me in the office at Ewood Park as usual."

No doubt the paper shredders were going full speed ahead whilst listening to their associate's (who they have never met , in fact they don't know who he is) latest tantric dance hits CD

"Business has been conducted in public, whether true or untrue." isn't that how you usually operate Mr Agnew or as you usually appear "a club source"?

We shall see , I can see Agnew phoning a friend if Mr Mullan as anything really worthwhile !

I can't understand what the threat will achieve. Clearly the authorities are satisfied there have been no wrongdoings from the previous evidence presented to them. Unless there is some more damning evidence surely the documents should be made public now. The element of surprise could have some people running for cover.

I can't understand what the threat will achieve. Clearly the authorities are satisfied there have been no wrongdoings from the previous evidence presented to them. Unless there is some more damning evidence surely the documents should be made public now. The element of surprise could have some people running for cover.

Glen and his colleagues did the work,surely its up to them when they release it?

Archived