BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] DJ Campbell is here next season too.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

DJ never really got going this season, but I'd be interested to see what he could do over a full season. He definitely didn't show anywhere close to what he's capable of in his brief appearances here.

To be fair he's shown that he can do it at this level, although I'm still yet to be convinced that he and Rhodes can play together.

Did anyone see him on Soccer AM on Saturday? Might have given some hints about where his future lies.

Please god no.

Worst striker for us this season.

He played one good pass on his debut, so that means he's done more than Best for one.

Expected him to do a lot better though, especially after scoring 10 in 17 earlier in the season for Ipswich.

Just because there's an option to make the deal permanent doesn't mean it necessarily will be made so does it?

If we're somehow tied into it then that's yet another reason for cursing the day Appleton ever walked through the door. Hopefully not the case though.

Just because there's an option to make the deal permanent doesn't mean it necessarily will be made so does it?

If we're somehow tied into it then that's yet another reason for cursing the day Appleton ever walked through the door. Hopefully not the case though.

You have a weird fixation with Appleton. Move on ffs.

didn't the players bought in by Appleton like Jones and Campbell wasn't they agreement in place for them to sign permanent in the summer???

didn't Kamy say this on this podcast??? http://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php/page/articles.html/_/podcasts/brfcs-podcast-58-transfers-tactics-and-tantrics-r703

In the case of David Jones I very much doubt it. I spoke to his father on the way back from Watford and he said David would like to stay but was keeping his options open. At the time we weren't even sure where we would be playing and he didn't fancy League One.

Sadly. That's the point of my post. Deal already done. We are stuck with him.

Sadly. That's the point of my post. Deal already done. We are stuck with him.

Doesn't he have a decent goal scoring record at Championship level? Likewise Best who seems to be copping a lot of flack at the moment. We could need both if Rhodes goes to a Premiership club.

I remember remarking at the one game I saw DJ play for us that he brought absolutely nothing to the party. I really hope that we are not saddled with him next season.

Archived